Encounter

Xea drove to the store and walked down the isles with a basket casually, a kid in a cart stared at her in awe. She asked the kid happily "have you ever seen a bloody stump arm?" The mother rushed her child away still in terrified awe "awww common its not even bloody."

"Ugh I kinda hate getting these candles,there in the sticks,welp at least there authentic." So she drove on the deserted roads leading to her destination. Her careless of the road since nobody goes on it, she looks to the side where there are some cornfields (because this is bad writing). Standing right outside of the fields a bloody clown staring strait dead ahead into nothingness. Xea slows down and does a slow drive by and notices the clown is female and in her hand she's clutching a small boys sever head dripping with blood. " I need to know her". she says to herself. She swerves around and says, " hey wacko need a rid....." Xea trails off as she sees the clowns face, she's utterly gorgeous, it seems she's staring and blushing back, "damn I really should stop staring, I have been for a while,she kept staring and the clown girl stared back." Finally the clown got in the car to break the silence, however they drove silently. Xea finally peped up and said "I'm going to my candle dealer and I'll just drop you off there if that's okay.... and please keep the sever head of the felt seats." "I'm Cocoa," said the clown "I live in the circus, I believe that it has come to your town,drop me off there please." "Oh okay." Said Xea.

When they arrive at the house they are greeted with a keep out sign "don't worry it's just for normal people" says Xea. They open the door and are greeted with a gun in their face. The man behind it smiles and throws a bag of black candles and Xea slides him a check through the door. And they were off. "Hey uh..so hows the circus?" Cocoa takes a deep sigh "terrible." "Well then tell me your story stranger I wanna know you" Xea says. "I'd rather not. I hardly know you either." "Then how about we go back to my apartment, get you cleaned up, I'll bleach the blood out of your clothes, and we can tell each other our sob story, how does that sound?" Xea says hopefully. Cocoa sheds a slight smile and blushes "I'd like that."