Chapter 10 / Bully gets physical again

(Springs P.O.V) (December 13)

'So you you went to disneyland with Gold' said Amy.

'Yeah it was great' i was wearing an old green jacket, black t shirt, black jeans and black trainers and Amy was wearing white jacket, pink t shirt, black leggings and pink and white trainers.

'So sorry for asking but are you and Gold a thing'.

And i just blush 'well em ya know' as i thought to times when we were fucking.

'O.M.G you like him don't you' as she fangirled.

'No shut up' as i blush more.

'You do you change when he is around' she giggled.

'Hi Springy' as Gold came up behind me and gets a seat and sits beside me Gold is wearing a black t shirt with a dark green puffer jacket, black jogging bottoms and blue trainers.

'Hey Gold are you and Spring together, Spring justs blushes' Amy asked.

'Well come with us' as Gold got up and tugs me to come along and so me and Gold went to this quiet ariya 'Amy we are a couple' as Gold pulled me to his side.

'Omg omg' as Amy jumped up and down clapping here hands 'yous to look like a great couple'.

'Thanks' as Spring blushed.

'Well class is about to start so let's go Amy' as Gold and Amy walk to there class.

'Bye bye' as i made my way to my class. Walking down the corridor Mat was there looking at me threateningly he was wearing a navy blue shirt with a black leather jacket, dark gray jeans and gray trainer.

'So you and that bear are a thing' as we made his way to me as i kept on walking to the door, Mats arm came to grab me but is was at the door so i quickly opened the door and jump in and Mat doesn't follow me in.

'Spring are you okay' one of the student in my class seid 'why did you rush in'.

'Oh it's nothing' as i walked over to the bord what tells me what to do.

(3 hours later)

'Come the fuck on' as the engine is taking its time to fill up with oil 'hu they allow me to change the brakes and struts but not an oil change' i chuckled to myself and this is my last task for the day 'i get to be with my hunny bear for the rest of the day'. Once the was full 'why are diesels so wanting of oil' as i put the lid back on the oil bottle and took them to the bin and made my way to the canteen.

Walking to the entrance of the canteen i was pushed passed the entrants and into a wall so hard my head hurt so bad is was just agonizing 'well you little shit your not getting out of this one fast or not hurt' as i was kicked into the corner of the wall.

'Mat?' i asked puzzled.

'Yeah shit fag' as he kicked me in the guy hitting the bottom right rib and i hear a crack and pain shooting thru me, then kicked once more and i was grabbed and chucked to the center of the corridor 'i'm going to beat the shit out of you'.

'No please' as the now for certain broken rib i just don't want any more but that didn't work he kicked me again and again. My arm left arm made a loud crack then my arm filled with pain what sent sharp pain thru my arm 'AAAAAAAA' i scream then a kick to the face. I didn't get knocked out put hard a knuff to hurt like hell i felt blood pour from my nose, then one more kick to the ribs and another crack.

'Get off him' then Mat was sent over me, i try to move but the pain cep me at bay.

'Aaaaa' i silently cried then i was me bye Amy.