005

author's note: hello ! the picture above will be your bathing suit. remember, this is in the 80's so i tried my best to find a nice two piece. please when you're done, tale some time to read the note on the bottom. enjoy !
________________________________________________________________________________

General POV

"Waiting for you? What do you mean, 'Waiting for you'? Eleven asked. At this point, Hopper went to Joyce's house to see if Will's been having these dreams. y/n looked at El with a confused look on her face, as if she didn't even know what she meant.

"I don't know El, I- I mean before it saw me, it just was kinda... sitting there? But then I called out for it and it just went crazy on me." she finally answered. They both stayed quiet for a moment, wondering what could've been. "Do you think I should tell Mike? He's been kinda tense and I don't wanna worry him any more." y/n asked. El wasn't sure what to say, should she tell him? no, this is way to dangerous for him- or anyone for that matter- to know about. Eleven looked up,

"Just wait until we figure this out first, okay?" y/n nodded, agreeing with her friend. Though, she desperately wanted to ask Will about his experience with these things. Never in her life had she felt so scared so.. useless. The picture of her just standing there, not being able to move was engraved in her brain. Normally, she would've just used her powers. But in this case, they were useless. "I wasn't strong enough El,"

She said out of nowhere. Eleven looked at her, confused. "What do you mean y/n?" "I mean that I couldn't do anything, I was completely useless." she shrugged. "C'mon y/n, that just cra-" "No El! I was useless, I couldn't even move! I was too scared to even react!" y/n snapped. Eleven was now speechless, wondering what to say. y/n was a shy girl, sometimes talking barely higher than a whisper. Everyone was used to her being the quiet gal, which is why El was surprised by her sudden outburst.

"What are you talking about? Is there something you're not telling me y/n?" she was now even more worried for her friend, if that was even possible. A wave of silence hit, y/n now looked up at Eleven, contemplating on whether she should tell her what she meant.

"I'm scared El," y/n looked at her friend, who had a confused look. "I'm scared that when the times comes- if it ever comes- that I'm gonna be too weak to fight it." "Y/n now you're just speaking nonsense!"

Before she could reply, the phone rang. Eleven went to answer it, which left y/n thinking about the monster she saw.

Was he looking for me? What if I can't fight back? What if he threatens my family, or even my friends?! Her thoughts were soon washed away when she saw El walking toward her. "Let's go" she simply said, "Go where? Where are we going?" "Oh c'mon y/n! We need to take your mind off of this, let's go to the clubhouse by your home!"

Before she could reply, Eleven pulled her to their bikes. Meanwhile, at the Wheeler's house...

"Do you think something happened to her?!" "Mike, calm down she can handle herself." replied Lucas, "Yeah I mean, she does have superpowers!" cried Dustin, earning a glare from Mike.

After a short moment of silence, Will was fed up with Mike's stress. "Hey, why don't we go out? Take our mind off of things?" Will offered. Dustin and Lucas agreed, now all eyes were on Mike. "Oh what the hell" he stood up and they were all on their way out.

The clubhouse wasn't so far fron Mike house, only about 12 minutes biking. Although it was September, it was still hot like summer. The days were longer, and mosquitoes were at their prime time. The boys needed a nice refresher from their friend, the pool.

Thankfully, today the pool wasn't as crowded as it would usually be. Given that it's a school day no less. The boys walked in, and set their belongings on their chairs. Dustin and Lucas immediately took off their shirts and ran for the pool. Lucas pushing Dustin in and Dustin yelling his usual profanities.

Will on the brink of joining his friends, looks back to the dough eyed boy who was deep in his thoughts. "You okay Mike?" he said, breaking him out of his trance. "Yeah I'm fine, I just can't get her out of my mind" "Hey, I'm sure she's fine. She's probably with Eleven so she'll be safe." Seeing that his statement helped a little, Will smiled.

"Yeah you're right, now c'mon let's go." Mike said walking to the stairs of the pool. He heard a familiar laugh and turned his head to the left. His eyes widened and his mouth fell as he saw his y/h/c haired beauty exiting the public bathroom with her friend.

"Hey y/n."

______________________________________
hey guys !! listen i know it's been literally two years since i uploaded this and i'm so sorry. but i just lost the love for stranger things and i honestly don't know what's going on in this story.

i completely forgot about the world of this show so at this point i'm just going with the flow. so please don't comment things like "oh i thought.." and "this isn't how it happened" cause i really don't know what to tell you.

anyways, thank you all for the support on this story, love you !