Ox Pox

Henry's POV

"Hey, what's up cookie?" I started to talk to the cookie Schwaz gave me. If Cassie were here she would've made fun of me. "Are you ready to be chewed?" I asked the cookie and was about to eat it but someone came in the house. 

It's Cassie and Jasper. Great, just what ever boy wants, their girlfriend to make fun of them for talking to a cookie. 

"Hey, huckleberry" Cassie said. "Hey" I smiled at the old nickname she used to call me before we started dating. 

"What are you doing?"  Jasper asked. "I'm just talking to this cookie I'm about to eat" I answered. 

"Okay, Buck Mc Boing Boing" Cassie said with a goofy smile. I love that smile but it intimidates me. That's her way of making fun of me. "Is that's your way of making fun of me?" I asked knowing the answer. "Yes, yes it is" Cassie answered, smirking. I don't feel intimidated, I always loved her nicknames because she told me the nicknames say that she loves me. That was the first time she ever told me she loved me. 

I smirked back, leaning in to kiss her but Jasper interrupted by saying, "What's the coolest game we ever played when we were little?" Jasper asked. 

"Booger Tag" I answered. "Eww" Cassie said. 

"No" Jasper said. "Kick balls" I answered, smirking at Cassie. 

"Double eww" Cassie said louder, knowing what I meant. Jasper is just standing there not knowing what we're doing. 

"No, hide and seek" Jasper said. "Ohh, yeah, yeah, yeah" I say.  

"Well, the new cool thing now is for people our age to play ultimate hide and seek by using our phones to send video clues" Jasper explained. Just let me kiss my girlfriend in peace. 

"That's the cool new thing?" I asked. "Yeah" Jasper answered. 

"Who told you that?" I asked as I put my arm around Cassie. "Doesn't matter" He answered. "Was it your mom?" Cassie teased. 

"It doesn't matter!" Jasper yelled. "You guys wanna play?" Jasper asked us. 

"Umm, we don't wanna hide" I say. "Oh, I'll hide" Jasper said. "Then we'll play" I said. 

"Awesome, but you gotta remember not to look for me until after you count to 200." He asked then I said, "I promise not to look for you". 

Jasper went out the door then I turned to Cassie and kissed her. She kissed back which turned in to a make out. Wait, we were making out in the kitchen. 

Then my watch beeped. "Henry!" Ray said then Piper came down calling "DADDD!". I immediately closed my wis-watch. 

We walked to Piper. "Dad's not here" I said. "Why not?" Piper asked, coming down the stairs. "He went to play golf" I answered. "Well, why?" she asked. So, many, questions!! "Cause it's a Saturday and he's a dad" I say as me and Cassie go to the porch.

 I opened my wis-watch. "HenrythankgodIfoundyounowtellmedidyoueatthecookiethatSchwazmade?"Ray asked. 

"Ok, this is what you get sounded like" Cassie said. "Jsadushaiaehnhjhnadmjhbm" I finished.

"Sorry I'll talk slower. Do you want to die?" He asked, not that it was a question. 

"No" I plainly said. "Well, did you eat the cookie that Schwaz made?" He asked. 

"Not yet, but I was about to" I answered. 

"Oh, no don't Schwaz and I put polonium acetate in your cookie batter" Ray explained. What? 

"Okay, what's polonium acetate?" I asked. " It's a dangerous chemical" Cassie answered. 

"Now go find that cookie and destroy it" Ray ordered. I went inside my house with Cassie seeing Piper finish the cookie. 

"No, no, no, no, no" I said as I came to Piper. "We have to get the cookie out of her" Cassie said.

I supported Piper's chest when my hand and give it 6 blows like you do when someones choking. Piper got up. 

"I eat one stupid cookie and you have a waz attack" Piper screamed at me then kicked me.

Cassie's POV

Me and Henry come down the elevator. "Hey, Cassie, Henry" Ray said, casually. 

"How you doing?" Char asked. 

"Your boyfriend's sister won't die" Schwaz said.

"What?!" Me and Henry said in a unison. 

"Schwaz!" Ray scolded him.

"You pulled the switch but everything is okay" Schwaz explained but I have no idea what that means. What switch???

"Then why talk about dying?" Charlotte asked Schwaz. 

"I said she won't" Schwaz defended himself. But why'd you say it and why'd you say it to me?

"Well, we don't know that, do we" Ray said.

"Oh My God!" Me and Henry said. They looked at us.

"Is my sister really gonna-" Henry got cut off by his phone ringing. It was Jasper, wanting to video chat. 

Me and Henry went to the elevator.

"Hey, Jasper. We're trying to handle a big problem right now" Henry said. 

"Are you ready for your first clue?" Jasper asked. Huh?

"Clue about what?" I asked and Henry nodded.

"Ultimate hide and side" Jasper answered.

"Okay, here it goes, I'm not by a bush nor by a tree but where I be those things I see" Jasper said, winking at us. We just look at him, giving a look that says, 'Don't, just don't'.

"Now seek me" Jasper said and hang up then me and Henry exchanged looks.

"We gotta get him a girlfriend" Henry said and I nodded. We come out of the elevator.

We walk over the crime computer, where everyone is.

"Okay Schwaz, what's gonna happen to my sister?" Henry asked.

"This" Schwaz said show us a pic of someone with the disease. She looks....horrifying.

We all scream in disgust. "Okay, what is wrong with that lady?" Henry asked. 

"She has ox pox" Schwaz answered. Ox pox? It sounds like chicken pox.

"What's ox pox?" I asked.

Schwaz explained what ox pox was.

"I'm sorry for your loss" Ray said, putting his hand on Henry's shoulder.

"What?" Henry asked.

"Piper, she was a sweet little girl" Ray answered. She was?

"First, no she wasn't" Henry said, taking Ray's hand off his shoulder.

"Can we please stop talking about her in the past tense?" I asked and Henry nodded. 

Henry walked over to Schwaz. "What's the cure to ox pox?" Henry asked. 

"Here, it says in the 16 and 1700's, doctor's used to cure ox pox by making a special medicine from the feathers of a bird known as the chicka willow" Char explained looking at the internet.

"But the chicka willow has been extinct for almost 300 years" Ray said. 

"Well, we need one" Henry said then turned to Schwaz and asked, "or else, what happens to my sister?".

"I'm sorry for your loss" Schwaz said to Henry.

"Okay, no one's allowed to say that again" Henry said.

(A/N: Sorry I didn't finish it)