Gabriella Piner

I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus, or Trials of Apollo.
art by viria
WARNING: THERE IS A SWEAR WORD
GABRIELLA P.O.V

Hey, everybody! My name's Gabriella Piner, resident hottie at Goode High School! You could say that I've dated every boy in this school (except the nerds. Ew!). All except one of the hottest, most important ones.
Percy Jackson.
He's the most amazing guy in this school! He has windswept black hair, tan skin that you just can't get from a tanning bed, and the most beautiful sea green eyes. He has muscles, but not gross muscles. More like a swimmer's body. He's captain of the swim team, and he's already training for the Olympics!
He says he's in a serious relationship, though. Not like anyone believes him, anyway!
I'm planning to ask him out at lunch. My girl friends are all basically begging me to. See you later!

*Time Skip*

I'm back! And it's time for lunch! I'm sitting with my group, getting all the latest gossip, and waiting for my future boyfriend. Oh! There he is!
He walked in with his group of lame people. They were all nobodies. Somethings are going to have to change when we're together.
I was approaching Percy when one of his lame friends started saying something along the lines of "RED ALERT!" I glared at her to shut up, but she didn't. Ugh.
I walked up to my future boyfriend.
"Hey Perce! Can I sit here?" I asked.
"I don't know, can you?" I heard him mutter under his breath. I ignored him, and sat down real close to him.
"So, Perce," I started twirling the ends of my curly hazelnut colored hair. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow? To my house? My parents won't be home!" He looked at me. His expression was not the one I wanted to see. He looked disgusted, and his eyes were closed.
"Listen, Gabriella-" I didn't hear the rest of his sentence because he was cut off by someone behind me.
"I believe Perseus here has said many times that he's in a serious relationship."
I turned around and saw three people. There was a girl I recognized as Piper McLean. She had a Native American skin tone, and choppy brown hair. Her eyes were changing color every second. She was wearing an orange t-shirt with mid-thigh shorts. She was wearing white converses. Next to her was a blonde girl with gray eyes that seemed to be looking into your soul. She was wearing the same orange shirt, but she was wearing jeans and combat boots. She also had a book in her head. Next to blondie, there was a blond boy with sky blue eyes. He had a tiny scar right above his lip. He had cropped blond hair with a groove on one side. He was wearing a purple t-shirt with gold letter with cargo shorts. He was wearing blue tennis shoes.
What scared me the most was that they were all glaring at me.
"What's it to you?" I said, trying my best not to sound scared.
"Well, he said he was in a relationship-" blonde girl was cut off by Percy yelling out "WISE GIRL!" and attacking her with a hug.
"Hey, Seaweed Brain." she said back.
"What is going on here, Perce?" I tried my best to sound sweet.
"Well, Gabriella," he said my name as if it were venom. "These are my friends and my significant other."
"Care to introduce me?"
"This is Piper McLean," he started, "Next to her is Annabeth Chase, her-"
"And which one of them is your girlfriend?" I needed to know which one of them stole my man.
"You didn't let me finish, Gabriella" Percy was seething by this point. "As i was saying, Annabeth is my ex-girlfriend. She is now dating Piper." he finished.
"Then you're not in a relationship with any of them?" I questioned.
"You really are an idiot," he laughed. "This is Jason Grace," he pointed to the blond boy. "He's Piper's ex-boyfriend, and my current boyfriend."
My eyes widened.
"YOU'RE GAY!?" I yelled out. Everyone in the cafeteria gasped. Percy and his three weird friends started laughing.
"Well, technically, I'm bi. So's Jason. Piper is the only gay one here, Annabeth's also bi." Percy explained.
I couldn't believe it. My future boyfriend already had a boyfriend. My dreams are crushed!
"Percy, baby, can't you see I'm better than him?  I'm a daughter of Poseidon! Now, come on! Ditch him!" I forgot to mention, the gods and goddesses revealed themselves a few months ago. I chose Poseidon because Percy loves the ocean!
"Gabriella, I've barely known you for a year. I've known Annabeth since I was twelve, and I've known Jason and Piper for 3 years, and I've been dating Jason for one."
Crap.
I can't beat that!
"Also, if you were a daughter of Poseidon, you'd know why we can't date." he finished.
"And why is that?" I inquired.
"Oh, gods," Percy groaned. "I'm Perseus Achilles Jackson, Savior of Olympus twice, and son of Poseidon." Shit. I messed up.
"Anyway, we'll be off now." Piper said. "Apollo said he needs help with something."
"Oh, right!" Percy exclaimed. "Don't expect me to be back. I'm going to college with these guys." See you never, suckers!"
And with that, he hugged his friends goodbye, and left with his boyfriend and friends.
But, when he left, I couldn't help but watch him as he and his friends flipped off the school before getting into a van with nine other people.

And that's a wrap on chapter one! If you're wondering, the people in the van were Hazel, Frank, Leo, Nico, Will, Calypso, Thalia, Reyna, and Grover.