Chapter 3

Jason

I laid down on my bed wide awake. The thought of having someone in my house is keeping me awake and I don't like that. Rubbing my face and looking to side and seeing my girlfriend Allison sleeping. Sighing I sit up and get out of my bed but making sure she has blankets on her.

I leave the room and head downstairs, walking to the fridge I check the time. 3:09am. I don't fuck with this time, not at all. I open the fridge and bend down a bit and search for something to drink. There's absolutely Fucking nothing and I'm not drinking water. Standing up and closing the fridge door, I head to the basement. Knowing we should have drinks in there in our other fridge.

Opening the door I start walking down But making sure the lights on. Yawning as I make my way down.

Walking to the fridge and opening it and letting out a happy sigh and grabbing a Coca-Cola. Closing the door but stop as I hear a sound.  Oh fuck no, I slowly turn around. Not at this time shit. I start walking to the stares but stoping as I hear the sound again. I curse and look behind me, nothing. I hurry and walk up the stairs and shutting the door.

Walking to the kitchen I go to the to the counter, setting my pop down. I rubbed my face again. My head snapping up as I hear the wood creaking, Jesus Christ. Why the fuck do I have to be awake? I don't care 'bout anything or scared of anything but I don't fuck with demons or the time '3am'.

I don't fuck with them. Not one bit. I felt a hand on my shoulder and my eyes widen and I screamed and turning around to only see Allison not a demon.

"Fucking Christ Allison! You don't sneak on people like that, especially at 3am! You fucking crazy ass bitch" I whispered yelled.  I let out a shaky breath, placing my hand on my heart feeling it beat fast. Looking up again to see a frown on her face and her arms crossed.

"Why are you even up Jasey? All I did was place a hand on you, nothing big." She spat, I rolled my eyes and grabbed my pop and making my way upstairs. I'm not gonna deal with her ass right now. The bitch just scared the living shit out of me, all she's worried about is me not in bed. Fucking hell.

Shaking my head and make my room to my room, looking behind me and seeing her following me with a frown on her face. She's always unhappy as she puts it. I do everything and I mean everything, to make her ass happy and all she does is complain.

Opening the door to my room and keep it open for her. "Close it when your in" I mumble. I walk to my bed and climb in and take another sip of my pop and set it on the night stand. Turning the tv on, taking a drink as I feel the bed sink in a bit.

"Jasey" Allison whined, not again fuck my life. Rolling over and stuffing my face in the pillow, I'd like to go one day. Just ONE day without hearing her annoying ass whining. I'd do anything. "Shut up, go to sleep Ally."

As I was just falling asleep I heard that annoying screech and the bed move a bit. Sighing as if got quiet, finally Fucking peace and quiet. I stuff my face into my pillow a bit and try to go back to sleep but only having my blanket ripped off of me. Groaning as I lift my head up and looking to the side and seeing an angry Allison.

"Go the fuck home Ally or get back in bed, I'll answer your dumb ass question later" I said and dropped my head down. She can whine another day,when I'm not there. Sighing in happiness, I start to fall asleep but last thing I heard was the door shutting.