Chapter 6

Jason's pov:

Do I feel bad for what I'm about to do? No absolutely fucking not.  The kid deserves it if I'm going to be honest. He's not going to walk into my home and act like he belongs here and if I'm going to be honest, it'll be funny not to do.

Smirking as I get to his room. I carefully open his door and peek in. Justin's asleep, his hands loosely gripping onto the sheets. His long eyelashes casting his complexion... nicely. His Carmel hair all messed up with just a few stuck to his head. His chubby cheeks stained with tears as his light pink lips bitten but yet pouting. His cute button nose scrunched up just a bit. My heart clenches at the sight but I shake my head.

Get your shit together Jason, he's not cute and don't let him distract you. I walk in and open the door all the way carefully. I turn and grab the floaty and carefully drag it in. I drop it by his bed and think for a second. How am I supposed to grab him and lay him on it without him waking up? He could be a light sleeper. I scoff and I slip and arms under and slowly bring him to me. I grab him and lift him up and bend down. I stop and freeze as I feel him move and snuggle close. My heart clenches even more. How can one look so peaceful and adorable? No, fuck he's not adorable. The kid could use some plastic surgery. He's not even my type. What am I thinking?

I lay him down on the floaty and grab the end and start to drag him out of the room. I thank god for having his room on the first floor. I'm not gonna carry his heavy ass downstairs.

|||

I carefully pull him into the pool. I stand back up and look. I run my fingers through and laugh. This will be the highlight of my life. Hopefully this prick gets the hint and goes back to where he belongs and stops ruining my life. He's getting all the attention, all the love. Which we all know, whoever is reading my fucking mind, that I'm everybody's favorite and he's trying to change that shit. No, not with me. I go to my camera and grab the airhorn, I hit record and press it. Cringing slightly at how loud it was but focused more on him. He jumps up and falls right into the pool. I start laughing harder than I've ever laughed before. Holy shit his face was priceless.

he swims back up, coughing and moves his hair out of his face. I roll my eyes. He doesn't need to be so fucking dramatic. He looks at me with brown eyes and with a hurtful expression all over him. I snarl but feel my heart drop as he quickly gets out and runs in with tears running down his face. Only right then did I really fucking regret but knew I was gonna be in deep shit if he says something about it to my mom or Selena.

"Justin wait!" I yell and run but stop and he slams the door. "Shit" I curse and grip onto my hair. They'll for sure hear him and come after me. I didn't think it would be a big deal.

What did I just do?

|||

This is hella short but it was best that I get a chapter out for you since it's almost been a year since I last updated. It's shitty but there's a chapter🤷🏼‍♀️