Chapter 6

-iris's pov-

Its fall now and i feel like taking a walk out side. The head misstriss finally gave me my head girl uniform a short black skirt , a formed fit whit tee a black cover up and a slytherin tie. It was cold when i got out side i for got to get a jacket and scarf no big deal. Some thing or some one pushed me down "haha you silly girl thinking you can steal Draco from me haha" i hear some one say then a sharp pain ran up my leg "ow!" I look up and see "pansy? But... why? Did you just uggg. " i try to speak but the pain was tarable. "My foot hurts did you .... brake it." i ask. "Hopefully." She says. "Why are you doing this" i plead to her. "To tell you draco's mine! He's been acting weird when he became head boy and was force to be around you." The she just leaves.

-draco's pov"

I was walking outside when i seen a black spot in the distece on the ground. I walked to it it became more detailed it was human shaped so stared to run to it i looked down and seen a pair of white sunglasses with silver lenses. "Iris." I walk over to her i start to cry is she dead no she cant be dont let her be. Hoping that shes still alive i pick her up and run to the hospital wing "Nurse help please iris" i am out of breathe the nurse put her on a bed "her foot is sprung and she's freezing cold but put her in her bed and she's fine ok. " I pick her back up and take her to the common room i set her on the couch i try to open her door but its locked i open my door to my room and pick her up and lay her on my bed i put the green silk blanket that was laying on the end of my bed on her. I will sleep on the couch.