Chapter Twelve

"Bucky didn't do anything wrong!" Steve yelled, "There isn't any proof he did it!" Natasha looked at him, in pain.

"Why the hell is he defending Bucky?! Bucky wants to kill him.. I did him a favor," Natasha muttered to herself, watching the blonde rage.

"Actually Rogers, Bucky's handkerchief was found there.." Clint interrupted, "They did a test, it belongs to him."

"Someone could have planted it there! There is no way Bucky could have done it!" Steve raged, his hand combing through his blonde hair. Natasha rolled her eyes.

"You can't defend him on this one.. all evidence points towards him. Just accept it," Natasha stated, obviously bored of his argument.

"Bucky can't do this.." Steve muttered.

"Look at all the things Bucky HAS done.. He killed innocent people.. Stark's parents.." Natasha argued.

"Shut up, Nat.." Steve muttered. Natasha looked at him, in anger.

"Don't tell me to shut-"

"SHUT UP, NAT!" Steve interrupted, "Don't you think he changed?! You changed! Give other people a damn chance, Romanoff!"

"Unbelievable.." Natasha said, trying to hide the hurt in her face. She left the room, tears stinging her eyes, and clenched fists.

The redhead walked towards the hidden compartment that she discovered, inside was a woman, dressed in SHIELD apparel. Her arms, and legs were tied to a chair, and she looked incredibly weak.

"Let me go.. please," she yearned, "I won't rat on you.." Natasha gulped.

"Not just yet.." Natasha sighed, "I brought you, your food." The woman nodded.

"Why? Why are doing this? I have kids.. I have a family," The woman's weak voice caused stuttering, as she talked.

"I can't let Steve get hurt from Bucky.." the redhead sighed, "I can't."