I Need You Darling

I need you darling
Come on get involved
If you feel your falling
Won't you let me know?

If you love me
Come on get involved
Feel it rushing through you
From your head to toe

Sing
Oh oh oh's
Louder
Oh oh oh's

I hear Ed Sherran's voice flooding through the guest room at Charlie's house. Karen lent the CD to me, so right now I was flying through the air, dodging any furniture that may cause an injury.

There is a knock at the door, and I suddenly hear Charlie sprinting down towards the door. God I hope its a relative, I don't want to face anyone from school, who may walk in on me dancing, and to my avail nobody comes in. I hear two people laughing, while walking past my room. I wanted to look out and see who it was, but I went against the idea, knowing it could well be a boy from school. I thought no more of this mysterious visitor, and went back to my dancing.

Charlie's POV

"Hey Leo!" I screamed and pulled him into a hug. "Hey Charlie, how's it been at your new school?" Leo asked. " Great," I say while pointing upstairs.

"Who's in the guest room, isn't Brodie away on camp?" Leo whispered and we walked past Jordan's room. "That, my dear friend would be Jordan, only the most beautiful girl at my school!" I told him once we got into the safety of my room. "Why is she here?" Leo pried. "Her mum died, she's here until she gets put in foster care," I say quietly. "Does she know I'm here for the week?" "No, she's being told that at dinner," "Well what does this beauty look like?" "She has long golden blonde hair, that curls like the princesses in the movies, she has the bluest eyes like a lake full of clear water, here skin is tan, as she spends a lot of her free time at the beach, she is skinny and fit, she's a dancer, mums her teacher, she's just perfect," I spill my heart into his hands. "Well she does sound that way, can I see her?" "She will probably be practicing, but yeah," I walk out of the room with Leo trailing at my feet.

I open the door to see Jordan dancing around the room. Her eyes closed, not a care in the world apart from the music playing quietly in the corner, as graceful as can be. She didn't notice us, and as Leo was about to speak I put my hand over his mouth, to make sure he didn't stop the beauty that was her. As her eyes were closed she couldn't see her surroundings, and as she leaped she was about to crash into the bed. Oblivious to anything else I ran in front of her and caught her.

See opened her eyes and looked past me at the bed, and her cheeks stared to color themselves red. "Well, Jordan I know you like sleeping but going to bed this way is not appropriate, as you may hurt yourself," I chuckle. "Thanks Charlie, but could you put me down your hurting my armpits," she asked with a smile tugging at her lips. Suddenly I hear Leo pissing himself laughing behind us. Jordan looks shocked, she probably thinks it's a boy from school. I shake my head to her and say "Jordan, this is Leondre my brother from another mother," I laugh. "Well I would come and give you a hug Leondre, but this retard here is still hurting my pits!" Jordan says scowling at me. I put her down and she walks over to Leo and says,"Hi Leondre, I'm Jordan, Charlie's sister from a different mister for a week," "Haha, you can call me Leo, I'm staying here for a week as well!" As she hugs him he mouths to me she's beautiful and I mouth back and she will be mine.