Dear Bully

Dear bully,

            Yesterday, you bullied me again. I wanna confront you but I get too scared. Damn this stupid anxiety of mine. You tripped me today and you threw away my lunch. Because of that I was starving to death the whole day. I didn't do anything to you though so why? Why do you always bully me? Have I done anything wrong to you?

            You know a rumour about you was spreading. They say you came from a broken family. That you are having family problems. I saw you crying behind the school. I remember the time that you were being beaten up by your mom and her boyfriend. You collapsed that time and I don't know why but I helped you. When I saw you like that, I suddenly forgot that you were my bully and I'm your victim. You were just sitting there crying. I asked you what's wrong and boy I could've humiliate you to the whole school that the mighty bully was crying like a baby but I didn't.

            Instead, I comforted you. I didn't know what came to me and I suddenly did that. After you calmed down you suddenly got up and kicked me away saying I would not tell that to anybody or else. I should've told it to everybody but I didn't and that was a mistake. Having pity on you was a mistake.

            The next day you made me regret the decision of not telling anybody about it. You completely humiliated me in front of the whole school. There were pictures of 'me' going around . Pictures of 'me' with girls I supposedly slept with. I knew it was fake. You knew it was fake. It was another guy. It was your brother wasn't it? And you know it.But you made everyone believe it was me.

            Because of that, I've been bullied by the whole school. My so called 'friends' abandoned me. They left because they didn't wanna be called things like a bastard, stripper, or a fuck boy. Wow, what good friends I have. People I school would often beat me up more. The teachers knew about it but they didn't do anything about it. What responsible teachers they are.

           The beating lasted for almost a month until I was done. Everything I did for you, I regret. You were my best friend before you joined them. I regret everything I did for you to get popular. I regret having to help you with your mom. And most of all, I regret falling in love with you.

I had enough. I'm sorry.

Someone who is stupidly in love with you,
Your victim