Story

Clash
Clash
Clash

"Haha! You can't beat me in a fight!"

"Obviously I can. I'm a boy and your a girl!" He proclaims, as if that proved everything.

"ARRHHH!" She slung her sword with all her might and managed to knock out his famed Elucidator.

Kirito froze and stood shocked for only a second. Taking advantage of this, she ducked her sword around his and managed to hit away his Dark Repulser in the opposite direction.

She took a few steps back and then charged towards him with her blade at the strike position. Kirito was nervous. However, he knew how to defend himself so, as soon as she came towards him, he dodged to the side in one swift movement. He grabbed on the the collar of her shirt and pinned her to the wall.

Due to the sharp wit of her kind, she back handed the area between the collar bone and his Adams Apple. This stunned him momentarily, allowing her to sweep her feet under his ankles. This resulted in him toppling backwards.

Determined not to lose, she sat on his stomach with one leg on each side, pinning him down and not allowing him to get up. She put both of her hands on his chest so he could not lift the top half of his body.

"You were saying?" She said, a devious smirk on her face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Can I get up now?" He says, his hands up in surrender.

Reluctantly, she got up and dusted her trousers of any of the dirt.

"Besides, you only won because I was going easy on you. And that was because you a girl, but more importantly, my girlfriend."

She blushed. Or her face went red from fury. Either way, they both retrieved their weapons and began to duel again.

"Oh I'll teach you what girls can do~!"

"Go ahead then. You'll lose."

They powered up their swords and hurled straight towards each other.

Both ready to win the current match.

Kirito x xx_WTF_xx ~
                                SAO