Chapter 2 of untitled part 2

Now in the gas station with all the idiots, Kennith, whom was dressed as Bummy Froggy, stepped onto the desk and screamed at the top of his lungs, "ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE?!" 
     Henry was very confused that he pushed Kenny boyo off and Kenny falls and cries. He cries for days.
     Suddenly, Henry becomes aware that Nancy and Frances (crab lady) could now see him. He was doomed. Both of their heads turn towards him and he gulps in fear. Exposed.
     Francis marched up to Henry with a disappointed look in her eyes and to everyone's surprise she whispered, "It's free real estate." and left the store head held high in anger.
     Henry slowly walked up to Nancy as she did the same. They hit heads and then run off in different directions. 
     Kenny is still crying.
      Greg is dead inside.
     So then Henry started a fight and started throwing Kenny at Nancy. Henry realized that Kenny had stolen his wallet. Kenny turned around to face Henry and stuck his tongue out. "Mine now, b."
      When Henry had caught up with Kenny he was still in a fight with Nancy and Frances. Thinking fast, Henry threw a banana. Suddenly, Frances's's's's face fell to a dumbfounded expression. 
     She looked at Nancy and screamed, "EXCUSE ME! IT'S A FRIDAY NIGHT! WE GOT PLANS HOMIE!"
     And with that the two left the store.

   "That's the most excitement my gas station had seen in years. More." Greg said from a distance.