Chapter 1 : Part 1

There will be two POVs. Any ideas of who the characters should be is welcomed.

_______________________________________________________________

Unknown POV

Darkness.

That's all that surrounded me. Its was such a vacant place that one would think they were in a deep sleep.

Something was wrong. It was as if I was submerged under a spell that prevented even the slightest movement, train of thought and even the tiniest attempt to remember what happened to me that placed me in this position.

Where am I? I asked no one in particular.

But as the whispered words escaped my lips the sound echo all around me making an odd but very unnerving pit to drop in the depths of my stomach.

I tried everything to figure out where I am, what happened and how I ended up in this condition. Fear started to claw its way into my throat making it hard to breath. Simultaneously losing focus on the situation i was in. My heart beat increased rapidly and its as if I was about to have a panic attack.

HELP!! I screamed as loud as I could. Or atleast tried.

SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! PLEASE HELP!!

It was then that I started to gain consciousness, well a little bit of it.

I felt a sense of hope when I heard faint voices in the back round.

It sounds like they were ... arguing over something ...
Or someone .

They sound distraught, pained even.

"What are we going to do Steve. Its been three years. She'll never wake up!!", a woman said.

She sounds familiar but.... I can't seem to remember. And who the heck is Steve.

" What are you suggesting Zara? ", the man, presumedly Steve, ask in a tone that sounded suspicious.

"I'm saying.... maybe we should.... maybe we should pull the plug! " she state after a long pause.

PULL THE PLUG! WHAT DOES SHE MEAN?? WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT!

In the distance I heard the heart monitor increase a bit. However it didn't sound as if they noticed it at all.

"We can't do that... no absolutely not! No. NO, how can u think about doing such a foul thing Zara!". The man wisper - shouted.

Apparently that set her off.

"Do you think its easy for me to think that way!! Do you think I want to do this to her. For **** SAKES Steve, she's my frickin' daughter. Do you think that it hasn't been hard for me... ", she laughed but that laugh held no humorous. Her voice tremored with absolute rage and so much sadness,

" the woman who gave birth to OUR precious baby girl, the woman who had give up EVERY THING SHE HAD JUST TO SAVE OUR BABY FROM DYING FROM HEART FAILURE WHEN SHE WAS TWELVE!! DO U THINK ITS NOT FRICKIN' HARD FOR ME TO SAY THIS TO YOU!! WELL GUESS WHAT?? IT IS. ITS LIKE ACID ON MY TONGUE JUST GETTING THESE WORDS OUT STEVE!!! WE HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO BRING HER BACK, TO GET HER TO WAKE UP... WITH NO RESLUTS!!! " the woman, Zara, was silently crying now.

"We have to think about her Steve, about what she would have wanted. She wouldn't want us to be miserable for the rest of our lives. She would have wanted this, to rest in peace and not suffer whiles hang on the last threads of her life in pain. To allow us to spend.... the rest .....of ......our lives......as happy....... as we can. "

The woman was full blown crying now. Some how my heart twisted hard at the anguish and misery this woman was experiencing right now.

But why?

I heard shuffling from my left as the woman could not speak anymore. Steve said after he tried, from all the quiet hushes of affection and encouragement I heard, to calm Zara down as much as he could. Key word tried.

"I know its hard for you because its also hard for me. She's my daughter as well, my own flesh and blood. Maybe we should just think about this for a second. Nevertheless we still have to tell Jake first about the news!... " He said.

"...which will be the hardest things to do, but he has to be the one to make the final decision, after all she is his twin. "

Who is this Jack person and what do they mean his twin?? I don't remember having or being a twin.

Either way I can't remember anything!!

"Fine. But we have to tell him now!! This can't go on. "

Before I could slip into unconsciousness again I heard a door open and a man say my name!

Please say my name again... Please!!! What is my name?

That was when I realized I don't know who I am... I don't remember who I am.