Part 2: Hide and Seek

🚧 Btw 2 years in Argovia is 1 year in Earth!!! 🚧

____________________________________________________________________

Night time, 2nd realm Argovia

We were under attack!!

The gates were being stormed by the Fallen from the Dark Nebula.

A type of Nebula that unlike other types of nebulae does not emit or reflect light and therefore appears as a starless region in the sky. This could be interpreted in many ways.

However like every other living habitat the Dark Nebula contained their own living species. Dark beings consuming and filling the destroyed place to no avail.

Everything holds life after all.

The Dark Nebula was located in Sheol. The realm of the dead, the common grave of mankind, or most would recognize the disolated and condemned realm as Hell.

It was said that King Darius Van La Loken son of King Aeron Van La Loken III; went crazy after he lost his beloved Zaina Kerrigin - a simple noble woman amung other noble families - to his brother.

Filled with so much hatred, betrayal, longing, hurt, anger and guilt. So much so that even a simple peasant, maid or gaurd that were near him by atleast ten feet away would tremble in fear and feel his raw, unnatural power piercing their skin like a million painful cuts.

Some have even suffered unfair punishments by just looking in his direction.

It is said that when he was committing suicide before his life and soul slowly drained from his body completely Erythnell, the right hand man of Hades, offered him a choice.

Either continue dying a slow and excruciating death and live his after life regretting he didn't do anything...

Or, join his side and in return he will help him get revenge on every person who ever doubted him, talked bad about him, hurt him and betrayed him. Including Zaina!

Time came to pass when he finally got his revenge but before he could kill his once beloved Zaina, she told him, "You have gone so far you didn't even realize hidden behind your thirst for power, darkness consumed you. You have forgotten who you truly are. Darkness controls you now Darius. "

With a slap to her cheek he bellowed in rage, "NO ONE CONTROLS ME!!! NO ONE!!"

"No matter, 'she said in a calm but raspy voice despite her condition, " you might have completed what you came to do but know this one day a child will be born. A child with the purest hearts and gifted powers given to her from the Gods above sent to destroy you. She will vanquish the darkness that you have plaqued our world with. She shall bring light back into this world and defeat you. Two centuries from now when the time is right you will perish"

After his revenge he still wasn't satisfied, still his thirst for power grow and took over him and he was enraged at the fact that in the future someone will defeat him. He became a bloodthirsty beast. Slaughtering many cities in search of the Chosen One!

Therefore making it his new goal to destroy this destined savior of the Woorrrlllldddd!!!!

Dan Dan Dan!!!

Wow that was a lot of work!! I said to myself.

Okay enough with the history lesson and back in the present situation.

Its been two hundred and ninety-nine years and something days blah blah blah!! Let's just cut to the chase its passed the 'dead line ' for the famous prophecy about the savior of the world. It has been thirty six years ( 18 years Earth) that has passed since then.