cool sex

hey guys
this will be a smutty chapter
enjoy
(i dont own pictures or characters)

{Narrarator POV}
Izuku was waiting at his house, sitting on his bed for Shouto. He wanted to kiss him as soon as he got home. Shouto was at the store, buying Izuku a "present".

Shouto was walking home. It was beginning to get dark outside. He was excited to show Izuku his present.
He arrived at Izuku's house and was greeted by Izuku running up and kissing him lovingly. 'I love you Shouto" whispered Izuku. Shouto didn't respond, but he grabbed Izuku's wrists and dragged him to his bedroom. Shouto layed Izuku down and began undressing him.
"Shouto, what are you doing?", said Izuku. "Isn't it obvious?", replied Shouto. Izuku was now completely naked, and the sight of him already started making Shouto hard. Shouto started to tie Izuku's hands together above his head. Izuku began looking slightly nervous. Shouto temporarily put a blindfold on Izuku while he opened Izuku's "present" to use on him. Izuku was blushing hard, awaiting Shouto's touch. Shouto took off Izuku's blindfold, and Izuku looked at the small, pocket sized vibrator that Shouto had bought to use on Izuku. Shouto licked his fingers and started to rub Izuku's legnth. He began to moan quietly, already panting."Aah.. Shouto.." Shouto sat beside Izuku and turned on the small vibrator. Izuku was shocked by Shouto suddenly putting the toy up to his tip. He let out a loud moan from the sudden pleasure. "Ngh..Shouto..that feels weird..", said Izuku between quick, ragged breaths. Izuku's dick soon became lathered in precum. Shouto turned off the vibrator, untied Izuku's hands and sat him up, facing him. Shouto took off his pants and boxers, exposing his hard legnth. The sight made Izuku even more turned on. Shouto then began to rub their dicks together. "You're already so wet, Izuku" teased Shouto. He smirked at the sound of Izuku beginning to moan again."K-kiss me Shouto..ngh.." Shouto crashed his lips into Izuku's, intertwining their tongues. Hearing Izuku panting and moaning between kissing made Shouto even harder. He pulled away from the kiss and pushed Izuku on his back onto the bed, and began sucking one nipple, while pinching and squishing the other. Shouto could feel Izuku's nipples hardening, and Izuku's moaning intensified."Aah..please stop teasing me.."whimpered Izuku. Shouto was done teasing his nipples. Shouto sat up, straddled on top of Izuku. Shouto ripped open a condom and put it on. He then put his fingers in front if Izuku's face and told him to suck them. He then began licking and sucking Shouto's fingers. When his fingers were wet enough, Shouto lowered his fingers to Izuku's entrance, sticking two in suddenly. Izuku whimpered and moaned loudly. "Haah.. Shouto hurry up..ngh", said Izuku impatiently. Shouto understood and stuck another finger in, hitting Izuku's sweet spot by curling his fingers up, earning a sweet moan from Izuku."Aah..". When he was loose enough, Shouto suddenly put his legnth inside of Izuku. Izuku moaned out of pain and pleasure. Shouto pulled out the vibrator again, turned it on, and began rubbing it up and down on Izuku's legnth. Izuku hearing his own moaning and their skin slapping together loudly made Izuku flustered. Shouto began to pant, even letting out a small groan.
This turned on Izuku more."Shouto...haah..I"m gonna cum"
"Me too..ngh" whispered Shouto into Izuku's ear, tickling it with his breath. Izuku began cumming and let out a loud moan, squirting his cum all over himself. Not soon after, Shouto came and moaned, which made Izuku smile. Shouto plopped down in the bed next to Izuku, both of them panting.
"I love you Shouto" said Izuku quietly
"I love you too", said Shouto.
They kissed for a bit until Izuku cuddled into Shouto's chest, both of them falling asleep, still naked.

Thankfully, they didn't have school the next day.