garfield cock ring

(Narrarator)
Izuku and Shouto were in the kitchen trying to bake a cake. They had already put the cake in the oven and were preparing the frosting and strawberries to put on the top. They had to wait for the cake to finish baking. They were both patiently waiting for the cake to be done.

(Izuku)
Shouto.. kiss me

(Narrarator)
Shouto understood and began to put his lips to Izuku's, asking for entrance. His tongue entered Izuku's mouth, both of them twisting their tongues together. Shouto wanted to tease Izuku, so he reached down and grabbed Izuku's ass. Izuku blushed and pulled away from their kiss, leaving a trail of saliva. Shouto crashed his lips back into Izuku's, still gripping Izuku's butt. Izuku had started to get an erection. Shouto had noticed and impatiently unbuttoned Izuku's shirt. He threw his shirt to the side. Shouto started to grind his bulge to Izuku's, earning moans from him that were muffled from their kiss. Shouto reached into the bowl of frosting and grabbed a little bit on the tip of his finger. He rubbed the frosting on Izuku's right nipple, and proceeded to start licking and sucking the frosting off of it.

(Izuku)
Haah..shouto..

(Narrarator)
Shouto had licked off all of the frosting and raised his face to Izuku's. He reached to the counter and got a strawberry, putting the tip into his mouth and putting the other end of the strawberry to Izuku's lips, and Izuku put it in his mouth. They had begun eating the strawberry and eventually were in a sweet kiss. Shouto pulled away, picked up Izuku, putting him on the counter. He unbuttoned Izuku's pants and pulled them off, and also pulled off his boxers, Izuku's erection flinging up. Shouto then began to lick the tip of his legnth.

(Izuku)
Ngh..Shouto I want more...

(Shouto)
Huh? What?

(Narrarator)
Shouto laughed quietly, knowing perfectly well what Izuku wanted, but he wanted to embarass Izuku.

(Izuku)
Haah.. Shouto i-it's not enough...
Put more in your mouth..ngh..

(Narrarator)
Shouto stopped teasing Izuku and began to put Izuku's entire legnth down his mouth, causing Izuku to moan and squirt precum. Shouto stopped sucking off Izuku and pulled his pants and boxers off. He spit on his fingers and began to finger Izuku, somewhat roughly pushing in and out, trying to find Izuku's prostate.
When he found it, he curled his fingers up quickly, causinf Izuku to arch his back and flow precum from his member. He pulled his fingers out.

(Shouto)
Izuku.. can I put it in yet?

(Izuku)
Ngh..yes

(Narrarator) Izuku was panting, awaiting the familar feeling of Shouto's legnth inside him. Shouto quickly shoved his legnth inside, causinf Izuku to whimper in pain in pleasure. Shouto started to slowly pound Izuku, each time pulling his legnth out almost entirely, then pounding in with all of his legnth.

(Izuku)
Shouto...ngh.. Move more!

(Narrarator)
Izuku chuckled under his breath and understood. He began moving in and out quickly, hitting Izuku's sweet spot each time. He also started rubbing Izuku's legnth at a quick pace.

(Shouto)
Ngh.. Izuku you're so tight..Aah..
Are you about to cum?

(Izuku)
Ngh..hngh.. Yeah..

(Shouto)
Me too..ngh

They were both panting rapidly, impatiently wanting to orgasm. After another minute or so of Shouto fucking Izuku mercilessly, they both squirted their cum, Izuku all over Shouto's hands, and Shouto inside of Izuku. Shouto pulled away from Izuku and started to lick his cum off of his hand. Izuku turned red.
(Izuku)
Shouto don't do that it's embarassing..

(Shouto) I forgot to put on a condom.. Sorry Izuku

(Izuku)
It's fine.. I love you

(Shouto) I love you too

(Narrarator)
They had forgotten about the cake and it burned, but they didnt care. They turned off the oven, washed up, and went to bed, with Izuku on top of Shouto snuggled on top of his chest.