Chapter 1

Guys, I am so sorry but for now, Cameron will be the main part along with Kristen but trust me they will break up.
                           《Edited》                          
Kristen's P.O.V.
I wake up and my boyfriend is laying next to me
(Cameron Dallas)
I say "morning baby"
He says "oh hey beautiful I didn't even know you were awake"
I say "yeah" and then I rub my hand along his chest then I say
"you're so cute"
He says "no you are"
I say "no you are", then we fight a bit but then when I say "no you are" I kiss him he kisses back and it turns into a makeout session and then Cameron's brother Daniel comes in he yells
"GUYS STOP WE HAVE TO GO"
I say "no"
then Daniel frowns and says Cameron get up and get your girlfriend up
(let's just say at first me and Daniel were friends but...with benefits😉) Then Daniel walks away and winks at me Cameron didn't see luckily then I get dressed into a black long sleeve top with a black and white striped skirt and I straighten my hair and do my makeup

with benefits😉) Then Daniel walks away and winks at me Cameron didn't see luckily then I get dressed into a black long sleeve top with a black and white striped skirt and I straighten my hair and do my makeup

When Cameron sees my ass he slaps it I say "Cam"
Then he gets ready

Then we walk out and go to starbucks we go outside and drink our drinks then Cameron left to use the bathroom as soon as he left Daniel sat next to me he kissed me I kiss back then he starts to finger me and I put my hand in his pants and rub his ...

Then we walk out and go to starbucks we go outside and drink our drinks then Cameron left to use the bathroom as soon as he left Daniel sat next to me he kissed me I kiss back then he starts to finger me and I put my hand in his pants and rub his dick we just talked to each other like how's your day and like so hows it going with Cameron then Cameron comes out and he says move Daniel he moves to the other side and then when Cameron isn't looking he winks at me I bite my lip and nod at him then Cameron kisses me I kiss back and we leave and go to the abandoned house we saw the other day we were back and ready to explore it, we walk in and then right away Cameron runs out he says he's not coming in,  the house was in perfect condition and there was beds and everything no one was in there but me and Daniel so we decide we were alone so why not have sex😉 then he pushes me onto the bed and says this has to be quick I pull out a condom from my purse and we get naked and then he puts the condom on he puts the tip in at first and teases me then he shoves the whole thing in I let out tiny moans here and there then we both cum so we clean up then I do my hair and we walk out and say "I think there were people having sex in there"
Cameron says "omg I heard moaning too that's so weird"
then we left and went to my house Cameron says he has to go and I say "wait but I'll be lonely"
Cameron says "Daniel you stay with her"
he says okay and I and Daniel go into my house...
__________________
Wanna do a q&a if so comment after the names and ask questions for them

Cameron

Kristen

Daniel

Me the author