Chapter Four

I'm opened my eyes and saw the plain white of my bedroom roof. Tomorrow's my Birthday! I'm soooooooooo excited. I can't wait to meet my wolf. Wait. School first. I groan but got outta bed. For the first time ever, I woke up before my alarm. Maybe I should go see a doctor or something.

I stopped thinking of anything and everything and got ready for school.

When I finally got there the bell had gone and everybody was rushing to class. I had maths so I was sitting next to Ali who talked nonstop through the entire lesson about God knows what.

I stumbled through the next few lessons until lunch when I had to wake up or get stampeded by everybody. There was a sausage sizzle near they tuck shop and everybody loves sausages apparently. I mean massive hotdogs are better but I guess I'm the only one who knows that.

"It's your birthday tomorrow isn't It?"

I knew the voice before I even turned around.

"Yes. It is. Why do you want to Know?"

"What do you want for a Present?"

"You want to get me a Present?" I was shocked. My surprise was all over my face. Jay chuckled.

"Well you strike me as a person that I wouldn't want on my bad side. I bought that you liked presents anyway." He lifted his eyebrow at the end as if asking a question.

"I love presents. L. O. V. E. LOVE presents. But I'm still confused as to why you are going to get me one. But as long as you are getting me something. I will keep my mouth shut. By the way I like dresses and anything with bacon. And blue is my favorite colour."

I turned around and walked off to find my friends. I could still hear him laughing behind me.

"You're Smiling! What Happened? Did you meet a cute Boy? Is Logan getting the most massive beating Ever? Is there laughing gas in the science Lab?"

"Ali! The cafeteria is not an interrogation Room! It's my birthday tomorrow. I get to meet my Wolf! Am I not allowed to Smile?!"

"I guess so..."

"What?"

"I just thought it would be something exciting." She looked up somewhere in the distance as if watching something only she can see. She's weird like that.

"Having my first change and meeting my wolf isn't Exciting?!"

"I guess it is for you."

"You did not just say that."

"Say What? "

"That it's boring that having my first change and meeting my wolf isn't exciting."

"No! I didn't mean it like that." She's looking cautious now.

"Your just saying that so that you don't get thrown in the pool again."

"Am Not!"

"Prove it." She is looking really scared now. Wait. There. She got that stubborn look on now. Her eyes betray her only in the slightest. Only I would see that anyway.

"Fine! Let's go stand next to the pool. I will thereby prove I am not scared of being chucked in the pool."

Yes! My evil plan is under way! Now to put it in to action.

"You're on. Don't wimp out. I no how scary the big bad pool is to you. Ow!"

Ali smacked me on the arm. Great. Now I'll have a bruise. Only for a few minutes though. Perks of being a werewolf.