Beautifully Invisible (One Shot)

Since 2 years ago, it may seem weird for a guy like to me to be like this, but every night I wish about something, when I go to church I pray and wish for only one thing...

*Ding*Dong*

Someone's at the door, I wonder who it is.

Just as I opened the door, I could not believe my eyes.

"Long time no see"... She smiled at me, that smile. I just love seeing that smile.

I couldn't say anything, I am just really happy to see her, no words can explain how happy I am.

"Oh, what is with that look?"

I just grabbed her and hugged her really tight, she didn't resist anyway, she hugged me back too.

She giggled a little "you are always excited to see me" she sound so cheerful too.

"of course!" well, it's true, I always am.

"ok ok, you've hugged me enough" she pushed me back.

Aww I still wanted to keep hugging her, but she is now holding my hand, I couldn't help but just smile at her.

"I see you're still dreaming of being a photographer?" I guess she noticed the camera I had around my neck.

And it's true. I've always wanted to be a professional photographer and have my photos put on walls for everything to see.

"yeah, well you know me"

she just smiled at me. "come on," she grabbed me,

"where are we going?"

"Somewhere"

"let me put this back" about to leave my camera behind.

"no bring it"

"where are we going though?"

"anywhere, as long as we're together" she smiled at me.

I didn't resist, I just went with it, I want to be with her more than anything. I just can't explain how happy I am, I'm really excited to spend this day with her.

Before I continue, I'm Delton Henderson, and this girl that I'm holding hands with is Kristal Perez, the one and only girl that I Love.

We're just holding hands as we walk the sidewalk, I don't know where we are exactly going, but I don't care, as long as I'm with her, I just can't help but look at her and just smile.

"what? Am I really that beautiful?" she smiled playfully, "be careful not to drool much"

I just laughed, I have always loved that playful side of hers. But it is true, she is just so beautiful!

"Nah, you have a booger in your face" I joked around

"What?!" she let go of my hand and covered her face, "don't look at me!" she turned around. "this is so embarrassing"

She is making such a cute pouty face. I just laughed at her, she has always been so gullible.

"Why are you laughing?" she was still covering her face.

"I was just kidding, you are so gullible."

"you are so mean" she started punching me by my shoulder.
"you are always messing with me."