03

Chaeyoung's POV

I opened my phone and went to youtube. I am so bored. Naeun unnie is no longer here to entertain me. She went back to the hospital she's working at. The hospital is close to the house, it's like 5 minutes drive from here. It's Saturday so my homeschool teacher won't be here until monday.

I need someone to talk to. Joy is not here either, she went out with her friends. So it's just me and my phone in a lonely house with just me in it.

I need to get a life. You need to get a heart first. I have been waiting for a heart for 21 years. 21 years and still none. It's no use anyways, I'm gonna die sooner or later.

Surgery is not an option because I'm gonna die on the table so all that's left is a heart transplant. I'm not in the top list of the heart transplant, I'm probably in top 12 or lower. My condition is not that worse compared to the others. So if there's a heart, it will go to the top 1 until I move up the list to become the top 1.

I mean come on, I'd rather die than to pray for God to give me a heart. To pray that someone should get into an accident and die so that I can have his or her heart. I don't want that. It's just sick.

Naeun unnie said that my heart can make it for another year but if I get into an accident here in the house which might never happen 'cause I don't have someone to talk to or play with, my heart will start to fail faster and I might as well die if I didn't get to the hospital on time.

This sucks. I need an escape. Escape from this world. It's just too much to handle.

My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden ping from my phone. I exited youtube and went to facebook and I see that the Lalisa girl accepted my friend request.

I went from dull to happy when I saw it. Should I say hi? And what? She doesn't know you, creep. I can't even support myself from my decisions.

Support? Oh please. I shook my head to make that thoughts disappear she doesn't know me sooo I'll introduce myself to her.

Oh stop it Chaeng. She'll find you a creep. I didn't listen to myself and started typing.

Oh brother.

I was about to hit send but it surprised me that Lalisa messaged me. Like really messaged me! I was shocked. Like wow, I didn't expect this.

Lalisa ManobanHi!

Lalisa Manoban
Hi!

What should I reply? What about a hello? Uhm duh? I rolled my eyes at my stupidity.

Park Roseanne
Hello 🤗

I started biting my nails because of nervousness. What if she just seen me? What if she doesn't reply? Or worse, inboxzoned me. Or much worst, she'll mute or ignore me.