07

Chaeyoung's POV

Lalisa Manoban
Active now

Lalisa Manoban
Are you okay? ☹

Lalisa Manoban set your nickname to Chaeng

Lalisa Manoban changed the chat color to purple

Lalisa Manoban changed the emoji to 🌷

You set the nickname for Lalisa Manoban to Pokpak.

Chaeng
of course. Why wouldn't I be?

Pokpak
you didn't chat me.

Chaeng
Oh sorry :((( I fell asleep after Naeun unnie left.

Pokpak
it's okay. Have you ate dinner?

Chaeng
No, not yet. My fam is not here yet. Hbu?

Pokpak
Me neither. I'm wating for my mom. She went to granny's house.

Chaeng
your grandma's name and my sister's name are the same, you know 🤣

Pokpak
Really? 😂 well that's weird.

Chaeng
Uhuh 😂 so why don't you go to your grandma's house?

Pokpak
If I did, it will all be grown-up talk and besides, I'd rather talk to you 🙈💜

Chaeng
I'm flattered 🙊💙 Thank you.

Pokpak
Open your window.

I went to my window and open my curtains, revealing the stars from the sky. I was amazed but it was ruined when someone threw a pebble at my window.

I looked up and saw Lisa with her windows wide open, holding a camera. Oh she didn't! Don't tell me she took a picture?!

"You look very beautiful even though you just woke up, babe!" She shouted loud and clear, making the stars from the sky shine more brightly in my sight. Suddenly, all I can see is her and the thousands stars above us.

I smiled at her. "Did you take a photo of me?" I said loud enough to make her hear me.

She nodded and laughed which made me laugh too. I open my windows and flash of lights followed. She took a picture of me again.

"Stop that!" I said, still smiling at her.

"Why? I just want to take a photo of you being happy and my shots are wonderful. Wanna see?" She asked, waving the camera at the air.

"Come here!" I said, sitting at the edge of my window. She jumped happily and she immediately closed the window and went down, holding her camera and my house key which is now hers.

She opened the door without any interruption and foot steps was heard from outside my room. The door in my room bursted open, revealing the happy Lalisa Manoban running to meet me.

"Yo." She said, breathing heavily. Her chest doing the up and down thing when you inhale and exhale. She's still smiling even though sweat formed to her face.

I laughed at her face and took my handkerchief in my pocket and slowly wiped her face. I lifted her bangs with my other hand and wiped her forehead with the other. I wiped her cheeks, her nose and my gaze stopped at her lips.

My heart beat suddenly went crazy again. Thinking of kissing her gets me this excited. I broke my gaze at her lips and looked up and met her eyes. She caught me staring at her lips.

"Chaeng." She whispered, still staring at me.

"Y-yes?" I stutter. How she said my name was sexy.

"Have you ever kissed someone?" She asked, stepping forward. I stepped back but she again, stepped forward. We kept doing that until the window is right behind me and I couldn't step back anymore.

"No." I mumbled, still meeting her gaze. She slowly reached out her hand to touch my face and her face went really soft.

"Do you want to try it?" She asked, leaning her face slowly to mine and her gaze went to my lips and I did the same.

My heart beat went crazier. Is she gonna kiss me? Is she? "I'm waiting for an answer." She said, I can feel her breath to my lips. She was so close. Maybe 3 cm apart?

I closed my eyes and mumbled, "Yes." My heard was beating so loud in my chest that I started to think that it will jump out. I was waiting for the kiss but it never came. Instead, I felt soft lips on my forehead.

I opened my eyes and Lisa's neck came into my view because her lips are still on my forehead. As I gazed at her neck, I realized how sexy it was. I glanced down and saw her collarbone and smiled. Her collarbone looks so perfect too. Everything about her is perfect.

Lisa pulled back, she was blushing so hard that she started looking like a tomato. I chuckled. She couldn't kiss me huh? Or I just assumed things again?

She took out her camera with a trembling hands. Why is she so nervous? Is it because we almost kissed earlier?

She opened it and started showing me her shots earlier. The pictures definitely look beautiful. The stars were seen in the camera so I looked like wishing in a shooting star in the photo.

"It looks great." I complimented her with a big smile plastered on my face.

Lisa avoided my gaze and said, "That's because you're in the photo." Heat started rising up my face. Her and her damn sweet words.

Then she looked up, meeting my gaze. We stayed like that for a while and got snapped out of our own world when we heard a car stopped in front of my house.

"My parents are here." I said as I stared out of the window.

What I said made Lisa freak out. "What to do? What to do? What to do?" She panicked while rubbing her hands, nervously.

I chuckled at her, "Relax. They won't eat you."

"But--" Lisa got cut off when the door of my room opened, revealing my big sister, Alice.

Alice's eyes widen and her mouth formed into an 'O'. She quickly took off running. "MOOOOM! DAAAAAD! CHAEYOUNG BROUGHT HOME A GIRL! I TOLD YOU SHE'S GAY!" My sister screamed which made me face palm myself.

She's embarrassing meeeee. I heard Lisa's chuckles which made me look up then our eyes met again, I can feel the butterflies coming back.