FORWORD

She is hoping that she and her sisters can return to their Kingdom as soon as possible. And also to deal with their aunt Amanda.

Its been a while since their Mother's death.

She cant remember how long  but she cant moved on.

She saw her aunt killed their Mother. 

She saw how awful it was. 

And now they are in human world for so long. Searching for the powers from the Grand Gem. The Gem was divided into 12 powers and it was supposed to be given to them. 

But now,their aunt Amanda is also hunting the powers, in order to expand in ruling the Kingdom. 

As one of the eldest, She doesnt know how long they can last here in this world. She thinks they are running out of time.

 "what are you thinking, June?" Minerva asked her.

"nothing... " June lied. "im just thinking what would be our breakfast for tomorrow.. uhmm how is your work?"

"well same... nothing's special... serving cups of coffee everyday... " Minerva answered.

"anything unusual?" 

"well... i cant say. i always see this people wearing in black. i dont know if its a trend but... i mostly see them anywhere i go..." 

"are they wearing masks?" 

"you mean face masks?"

"yeah."

"yes. but not all of them"

i knew it. "they are here then. we need to find those 12 symbols. i bet those bastards are looking for them and they have already figured out that we are Awaken..." 

"should i tell this to our sisters? i can inform Karin about this..."

"yes but we need to form a better plan..  lets think of something better before we dig in..."

----------