❦BABE RUTHLESS❦

The boy struts into the red-lit room, flashing a radiant simper at the man relaxing lazily in the chair

The boy struts into the red-lit room, flashing a radiant simper at the man relaxing lazily in the chair. He licks his cherry lips, sauntering over to the man before he slides onto his knees, opening the man's legs wide so he can fit between them. His coquettish grin so enticing to the man.

"Naughty," the man hums in approval and Jimin watches him carefully, hands roaming around his pockets, feeling for any weaponry that could get in the way. When he doesn't feel anything but the man's obvious hard-on for him, he stands up, pushing his hair back and tilting his head to the side.

He makes to sit on his lap, legs on either side of the man, circling his hips as he keeps eye contact. The man advances to grab his waistline but Jimin hits his hands away. "No touching," He chastises, his voice had the kittenish quality as always before running his hand down the man's chest, eyes hooded as he's concentrating on giving him this lap dance.

The man hums in a complaint but complies because he doesn't want this to end so he grips the armrests of the red leather chair. Jimin continues gyrating his hips, biting his lip as he lifts himself up on the man, enough to hook his thumbs into his jean shorts, pulling them down until his v-line is shown to tease the man who watches with greedy and lust filled eyes.

Jimin lets his hands wander to his backside, tracing his own curves before he reaches into his waistband, fingers curling around an object. The man tilts his head back in undeniable pleasure until Jimin presses down the hammer which alarms the man on the chair who lifts his head up but Jimin shushes him. The metal feels cold in his hand, almost icy. He presses the muzzle of the revolver against the underside of his chin.

It was customized just for him, a gift from his boyfriend for their anniversary, it was gold and white, sparkling under the dim light of the room, his initials engraved on the handle. The sound of the music from the club area of Studio 93 making the walls vibrate around them.

"Sh," Jimin hushes him.

"I think you owe me something, us, don't you think?" He asks, standing up from the man's lap, circling him with the gun pointed at him.

"I don't have anything," the man says with bewildered eyes and Jimin tuts, shaking his head as he uses his other hand to run a hand through his hair, fixing his dishevelled clothes.

"Well, why not?" He asks, squatting down between the man's legs again, peering at him with almost innocent eyes. His puppy eyes seem so pure yet this boy is no saint. Jimin twirls the gun around, puckering his lips in thought, tapping the muzzle of the gun so carelessly against his chin.

"I don't know what happened to it," the man rushes and Jimin tuts, shaking his blonde locks in disapproval as he sits on the man's lap once again, moving the muzzle from the man's naval all the way up to his chest in his right hand, left hand caressing his cheek.

"Baby, all you have to do is be honest with me, I don't think you are," Jimin sighs, giving him a fake pout of disapproval. "I'm a nice boy, you can tell me, I just want to know what happened to all of our supply," Jimin questions.

"I really don't know," he pleads.

Jimin huffs, shaking his head in disapproval. "I'm disappointed," he sighs, tsking. He decides the least lethal option is to just knock the guy out so he uses the butt of the gun and hits him in the head once, enough to make him fall unconscious. Jimin stands up, grabbing a pair of handcuffs from a drawer beside the bed, walking over and handcuffing the man's hands behind his back on the chair.

He shoves his gun back into his waistband after putting on the safety. "Should have just told the truth," Jimin tsk's at the unconscious man, shaking his head in disappointment, "would've been a lot easier on your part, and mine."

The door opens that causes him to stand up straight, he looks back to see a man with raven hair, a sleeve of tattoo's covering his right arm and Jimin smiles, strutting over to him. "How'd it go?" The ravenette asks, coursing his fingers through the boy's hair.

"wouldn't talk," Jimin says, brushing his lips lightly against his boyfriend's, and Yoongi presses his lips against his, their lips moving in sync before Jimin sucks on his bottom lip, biting it and pulling it down before pressing his lips against him,

Yoongi presses his tongue to the seam of his lips and delved inside his mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of weed and alcohol which consumes them. His arms reach up and tangle in the leader's thick, black hair. He could taste the slight bitterness of the booze with every push of his tongue against his.

He feels hot breath on his neck, then the tender brush of lips as his eyes flutter closed. One hand courses through his hair and the other slides around his waist, pulling him close to him until they're chest to chest. Yoongi pulls away after, his eyes settling on the man handcuffed to the chair, head lolled to the side.

"looks like my gift is serving you well," Yoongi says, kissing Jimin's cheek before pulling away to walk over to the man. Jimin smiles, nodding proudly as he reaches back and grazes his hand over the handle.

"What are we going to do with him?" Jimin asks curiously.

Yoongi's eyes meet his, curling into a spine-chilling smile which Jimin finds hot, his hand going to play with his necklace, playing with the rose gold circle pendant on his silver sterling chain, matching with the black circle pendant that Yoongi wears.

The leader was sweet when he wanted to be, a soft spot only Jimin got to see most of the time but he cared for all the members of the gang, he trusted all of them. Not to mention that Jimin sometimes has to put the leader in his place at times.

Ever since the incident in the alley they've been partners in crime, Bonnie and Clyde as Jimin got welcomed into the gang, proving himself. Yoongi had told him that he could be their "secret weapon."

He looks sweet and angelic at first glance, harmless, yet he can dance like a stripper and have the duality of being sexy and sensual then have a front of innocence. But then he's not afraid to cut a bitch when he has to.

"We'll bring him to the alley, call the guys who are out there and they can handle the rest," Yoongi says, walking back over to Jimin.

"Then?" Jimin asks, his index finger running down the middle of Yoongi's chest, looking at him with hooded eyes. Jimin glances back at the bed across the room, red silk sheets and then the pole in the centre of the room, dimmed by the red lights that cast a red glow, the Red Room was a place for the couple or other gang members. Studio 93 was their place, their territory.

Jimin used it when he needed to lure in people to get rid of or confront, other times it's for the members to chill on the large black leather sofa that sits in front of a flat screen tv in the corner. It was their space, to smoke, get high together and have nights to themselves to fulfill their filthy pleasures.

"We can do whatever you want."

First chapter, is it okay? I'm sorry if it sucks JAKSKSKS it'll be better
Also bad BIH Jimin is a kink 😤✊

⑈ ⑈ ⑈First chapter, is it okay? I'm sorry if it sucks JAKSKSKS it'll be betterAlso bad BIH Jimin is a kink 😤✊

Also go check out the playlist for this book too on my Spotify @jeondaily or here's a link

NARCOS :
https://open.spotify.com/user/jeondaily/playlist/0AmrVQ3XLJpkml76XbhZph?si=vZfp9QULQE2A1vZ7TWxPEA