Chapter 2

I was half way through the best lesson of my life.

Her accent was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard, it soothed me in ways that I cannot describe. I aspire to sound like her just so we have something in common.
"clase correcta quiero que te pongas en pares para la próxima actividad"(1)miss L said enthusiastically.

I knew no one would want to partner with me. I would be left all alone once again. I was so mortified when I saw that everyone else had a partner and I didn't.
"no te preocupes Callum Smith seré tu compañero"(2) Miss L said sympathetically.
"Oh miss L that is so so so kind of you" I responded.

I was so excited to have the pretty Miss L working with me throughout the activity. It meant I could get to know her more. She smelt sensational. It overtook my senses. She intoxicated me. She was even more beautiful up close. I studied all her details and analysed every one of her features on her perfect face, until I had a clear image so I could vision it later for my own pleasure.

The lesson was cuming to an end, so Miss L had to stop the activity. It made me all emotional inside.
"ese es el final de la clase chicos te veré mañana para otra lección llena de acción" (3)Miss L explained to us.
Hearing her delicate voice sent amazing shivers down my spine.

As I left the class I took one last look at her. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Glossary:-
(1)right class i want you to get into pairs for the next activity

(2)don't worry Callum Smith i will be your partner

(3)that's the end of the lesson guys i will see you tomorrow for another action packed lesson