Chapter 4

TRIGGER WARNING!!!

I was on my way home and all I could think about was that amazing lesson and that lovely student I worked with. I struggled to remember his name.
"Oh, think his name might have been Callum Smith" I thought to myself.

I got out of my car and crippling fear overtook my heart. I was so anxious to open the door. But I knew I had to, as he has a tracker on my phone.

As I stepped into the cold hallway I could smell the sickening stench of alcohol and weed.
"Babe I'm home!" I said joyfully.
"Bitch, where the fuck is my dinner? You whore?" Kevin slurred as he staggered over to my trembling figure.
"I've only just got in though?" I whispered in fear
"How dare you speak to me like that, slut" he shouted.

His big, fat, strong hand flew into my face and I stumbled backwards with the force. I could feel the blood trickling down my tear stained face.
"Go and make my green bean casserole, bitch" said my 69 year old abusive husband.
"Okay" I cried and walked to the kitchen.

"God he was so fit when he was angry" I thought to myself as I started to cut the green beans.
I remembered last night when he was fucking me on the kitchen work top. I felt my vagina moisten.

After we had both eaten my delicious green bean casserole we decided to get some sleep. My fat bastard of a husband fell asleep straight away and I was left with the thoughts of Callum Smith.

The thoughts consumed me and I suddenly realised that I was fingering myself.
"Ah I wish his dick was inside of me" I thought as I squirted everywhere and let out a soft moan.
"Shut the fuck up" mumbled Kevin from beside me.

I slowly drifted to sleep thinking of Callum's cock, which I had never seen.