Miss Nancy Drew

"Hey Robin, how does it feel to take a shower in the toilet?" Ashton, the school jock asked me he dunked my head in toilet water. When you think about it, I was used to whatever these jocks do to me now. It's sad, I know, but when the whole entire school knows that you're Miss Nancy Drew from the school's advice column, everyone just starts to notice 'the kid who sits in front of the class' now. 

And when I say 'notice', I don't mean that in any good way. Everyone seems to notice the little things I do and makes fun of it. 

"Ashton, let's go. We wouldn't want to knock the good advice out of him," Jack, his best friend said in between laughs. Ashton hesitated for a second, then he let go of my legs, causing me to fall deeper in the toilet. 

I jumped out of the toilet, causing the water to splash on my shirt. Shit. I walked out of the bathroom, soaking wet. Laughter rises throughout the hallway. People were taking pictures, filling the hallway with bright lights, from the camera flashes. My face turned deep red.

All of a sudden, Krystal, the hot blonde girl, steps in front of the crowd. I've always had a crush on her. You see, we used to be friends. She used to be a nerd like me, with her glasses and uncombed hair. Then one day, the day of the prom, she came to school with contacts, and she actually cleaned up. She looked amazing. But that was the day she replaced me, she replaced me for the crowd. It's been three years since she actually talked to me. That day in 6th grade was the worst day in my life.

Here she is, standing in front of the laughing crowd, silencing them with her beauty. Was she actually going to stand up for me? Did she finally realize what pain I had gone through after she blew my cover about the advice column. 

"Did someone run out of water at home?" She asked, causing the whole school to roar with laughter. She stared at me, deep into my eyes, like she really didn't mean it. But she's popular now, I was stupid to think that she would actually care about me. I ran, pushing my way through the crowd, causing some people to fall over. I didn't care, I wanted to get out of here, and never come back.

I looked back one last time, everyone staring at me with while laughing. Then I saw Krystal staring at me. She mouthed something to me, but I couldn't quite make anything out of it. But this was the last time she will see Robin Page at this state every again. 

I got into my car and drove off. Driving away from the hell hold. No one going to stop me now.

------------------------------------------

Hello there, fellow wattpaders. This is my third book, and I was just wondering if it was okay to actually go on with it. Comment and tell me what you think! I'd really appreciate it.

And if you like it, vote! Tell your friends. And don't forget to add it to your library for more of, Miss Nancy Drew!

Love you guys! c;