Chapter 2;

*Two Years Later…*

"So, are you busying tonight?" Emma asked me over the phone. 

I had to admit, a lot of things changed these past few years. I worked really hard on becoming the person I am today in such a short amount of time. I've grown seven inches this past few years, standing at 6'0 exact. I wouldn't say i'm proud of what I did, but running away from Springton High back in freshman year was the best decision I've made. I know, they always tell you to never run away from your problems, but let's face, I didn't belong there. 

Here I am, living in San Diego, starting Junior year. I wouldn't say I was a jock, but I was sure as hell that I was popular. I've worked on my body hardcore, not only my body, but my emotions. I've learned to forget my past and everything I left behind. 

You guys are probably wondering, how on Earth did I move so fast without any plans. Well, I didn't really move the next day just like that. I asked to be home schooled until freshman year was over, and then my family finally moved because of my dad's occupation as a movie director. Yes, that means my family is smoking rich. But money won't get you anywhere, i've learned that the hard way at Springton.

"Robin? You still there?" Emma asked, cutting of my thoughts. "Uh, yeah, come over around eight, my parents won't be here for two days," I said, half distracted, half paying attention.

Emma was the school slut. But she wasn't your typical blonde bimbo with boobs that looked like a ticking time bomb. She was asian. Nothing against them or anything, but it was different. Everything about Cali was different. It made me feel welcome.But Emma is nothing to me, all we do is sleep around and she knows that.

I hung up the phone, cutting off Emma as she was talking about some new girl in town. I don't really have any interest in new people. 

"Hey man, did you here about that new girl in town?" My best friend Landon asked. I forgot that he was over. "Uh, yeah, Emma was talking about it the whole night," I said, bored with the conversation. "Yeah, well, they say she's a totally dork, don't work about it." Landon said casually. "Hey, don't say that, you don't even know her and you're already calling her names." I said, but I really didn't care and I could that Landon knew that too.

Only Landon knew my past, and he accepted me for it. But like I said, i'm not living in the past anymore, that also means giving up the one thing I loved. Being Miss Nancy Drew. 

"I'm kicking you out man, Emma's coming over, unless you like some threesome action," I said, causing Landon to fake gag. "And what makes you think i'd go gay for you?" He chuckled as he opened the entrance of my house. "See ya man, tell me details!" He yelled across the yard. 

Thirty minutes after Landon left, I heard a knock. I walked down to the door expecting that it was Emma. I opened the door and did a double take. Emma surely wouldn't die her hair blonde. And when I mean double take, like as in the one with the 'I know you from somewhere' take. 

"Uh, do you happen to know anyone by the name of Robin?" She asked, her eyes filled with curiosity and hope. "That should be me, and may I ask why are you looking for me?" I wasn't really surprised that people would know where I live, I throw parties at least twice a week,  but the thing that surprised me the most was that she didn't know who I was. 

"Oh wow! You've changed," the girl said, looking at me, from head to toe. "Oh sorry, I can't believe it has been two years."

Two years. the only I remembered from two years ago was Springton High.

"It's me Krystal. Look you really need to let me explain what happened back then," she pleaded. I can't believe it's her. The old her. At first I felt excited, but anger overcame me as I remembered why I left Springton. She was the reason for my pain and suffering. I knew it was wrong to actually listen to her, after what she has done, but I wanted to know what really did happen to her. What made her change. What made her embarrassed to be with. 

"Uh.. come in," was I could say. What else could I have said. 

"You really did change Robin," Krystal said as she took a seat on the couch. "Why are you here Krystal?" I asked harshly. I could by the way Krystal jumped back. She deserved every mean thing that comes out of my mouth. But I just couldn't saying anything at this moment. I was to shocked.

"I moved here after my parents died," she said with a sad smile on her face. If only I knew. "I'm sorry Krystal,-" "Don't be," she said interrupting me, keeping her smile as it was.

"So where do you live?" I was curious. I really was. "Down the street with my aunt, they told me a kid named Robin lived around here, so I went to find out." she said. "What happened to you, you look so… normal," I didn't mean to hurt Krystal in any way, but I knew I had. 

"That's why i'm here. I'm here to explain every that happened back in middle school, and I mean everything." She said, guilty at what she had done. "Go on," I said, really wanted to know.

"The whole thing was for Ashton. I never told you this, but I had a huge crush on him," I flinched, causing her to pause. I smiled, telling her to go on.

"And I thought, that maybe if I changed the way I looked, maybe he would…" "Notice you," I finished her sentence.

"I only meant to catch his attention. I didn't mean to hurt you in anyway. But when he finally noticed me that day, everything changed," She said, tears coming out of her eyes. "He said, that if I left you, I could have everything I wanted. He said that we would go out, but I had to leave you. And I didn't' agree right away. I was avoiding both of you for awhile, not just you, I promise. Then one day, he came to my house, throwing rocks at my window, and that's when I made up my mind. I knew it was wrong, but i went on with it. I had everything he said I would have, everything but you, an-"  A knock interrupted her. I was glad that Emma was finally here. Well, at least I hope it was. I looked at Krystal with hard eyes, "I think you need to leave now." I got up and answered the door.

"Sorry it too- What is that," I knew who Emma was referring to as 'that'. I brushed her off and told her to wait in my room.

"See you monday Robin," Krystal said, looking at me straight in the eyes. Just like she did, the day I left two years ago and I knew she wasn't done explaining, but I really didn't care anymore. 

My past was forgotten, and so was Krystal.

------------------------------------------------

No one seems to notice Miss nancy drew. ;c Made me sad, so I decided to hurry up and write chapter two.

Feedback would help me alot! Thanks.