O N E

"Hello, my name's Colton. I'm the Android sent by CyberLife."

The new RK900 model, supposedly named Colton, stood behind two unsuspecting people. One being a RK800 model, another being a human being. The human quickly turned to see who was talking, the other android not having an exact reaction.

"Jesus, you scared me!" The grey haired human's blue eyes narrowed at the RK900 model in front of him. "Oh great, this is the other plastic asshole working with me..."

Colton quickly scanned the male human. 'Lieutenant Hank Anderson' a name popped up in his program.

"Good afternoon Lieutenant," The RK900 stood tall, almost the higher than Hank. He glanced at the android next to the lieutenant.

The RK800 model had a skinnier structure than the other, a softer facial expression, and was smaller by a few inches.

"Well, I guess explore the place or whatever.. I'll be looking at the couple deviant cases we've got," Hank grumbled before slumping over to his desk.

The RK800 stepped towards Colton, curiosity in his brown orbs. "My name is Connor.. Are you the model that's supposed to be better than I?"

"Yes. I have been released early to accompany you and Lieutenant Anderson on the deviant cases," Colton had a monotone voice. He didn't take his eyes off of Connor. Connor only nodded, his LED flashing yellow for a split second.

"Why did CyberLife send another android?" Connor stared up into the RK900's icy blue eyes.

"CyberLife has fear that you might fail some missions. In case that happens, I will be able to accomplish those. If you show signs of deviancy in your system, then I will be ordered to take you back to CyberLife for the deactivation of you and the RK800 series."

Connor only nodded as a response. "I can assure you and CyberLife that there will be no deviancy corruptions in my software, and I will always accomplish my missions."

Connor quickly walked away after that chat with Colton. Colton watched as Connor went over to the lieutenant's desk. He decided to explore the department, since he had to get used to his surroundings.

Connor, however, was at Hank's desk to talk to him about some of the deviant cases. "The last deviant we caught had scratched rA9 into the bathroom walls. I wonder what does that mean..." Connor thought out loud.

"I wonder what the fuck that means too," Hank responded to Connor. Connor sat down on the lieutenant's desk and watched carefully as Hank went through some of the deviant files.

The RK800 saw one of the deviant cases that stuck out like a sore thumb. "What about we investigate the case with the AX400?" Connor's chocolate eyes found their way onto the grey haired male. Hank had narrowed his eyes at the screen with the AX400 case on it. "Yeah, that's a good case, especially for Colton to start out with."

Colton seemed to had heard his name, as he walked out of the break room and went over to Hank and Connor. Connor's LED flickered when he noticed from the corner of his eyes that the RK900 model was staring at him.

Hank coughed as he glanced back and fourth from the two androids before getting up from his chair. "We have a case. Get in my car, I'll be there in a minute," Hank grumbled as he began to gather a couple items from his desk. Connor nodded and turned to walk out of the police station, Colton following the other negotiator android.

Connor could feel eyes burning into the back of his head. He contained a shivered, as that would show he could feel something. Though, his LED flickered yellow for a split second. He hoped that Colton didn't notice it.

Once the two were outside, Connor and Colton swiftly walked over to the old car, both of them sitting in the back. Connor thought the other android would prefer to sit in the front and was a tad bit surprised when Colton sat next to him in the back.

"Do you feel anything," Colton's voice rung throughout the car, sounding more like a stern command than a question.

Connor shook his head. "No."

Connor saw the RK900 model adjust his jacket before scooting closer to him, their thighs touching. Connor was visibly uncomfortable by this point, his LED yellow.

Colton, on the other hand, had a smirk on his face. He noticed the other's LED change, but didn't say anything about it. He wanted to toy with the RK800 for a while, since he knew sooner or later the whole model series was going to be deactivated.

Connor tilted his head and looked to the side nervously as he felt a hand on his upper thigh. "Please stop. I don't want to be distracted from the investigation," Connor mumbled loud enough for Colton to hear, a slight stutter to his voice.

Connor almost sighed of relief when Colton took his hand off of him and scooted away. His eyes wandered out the window, seeing that Hank was walking to his car.

Hank got into the drivers seat and began to drive towards the destination. Connor's LED finally went back to blue as he looked out the window, lost in his thoughts. He decided to run a quick test on himself, and it turned out he was beginning to experience a deviancy corruption. 'I can't tell anyone or show anything..' Connor thought to himself as the car drove, feeling those same icy blue eyes on his smallish figure.

'Why is he doing this..'

----------

A/N: I used the name Colton for RK900 because it's what me and a friend call him (Since we didn't know that a lot of people were calling him Richard and other names) so please don't get angry or upset about it.

Word Count: 977