The Last Chapter

Carol and Mr Gar waited outside KO's room for any news. They really wanted to hear good news but they feared the worst. Just then, a doctor came out and Carol and Mr Gar quickly got up. "How is he?" Asked Carol eagerly.
The doctor sighed sadly. "I'm so sorry we tried our best for your son but he was severely injured and well... he's gone."
Carol cried. "No! He's the only thing I've got!" She sobbed.
"Can we see him?" Asked Mr Gar sadly.
"Of course." Said the doctor.
Carol and Mr Gar walked into KO's room. Carol slowly walked to him. "I'm so sorry KO. I should be lying here not you. You didn't deserve this. You had your whole life ahead of you. This is all my fault." She sobbed. Mr Gar put his arm on her shoulder. "It wasn't your fault," he said sadly, "there was nothing you could do. You didn't know that he was going to do this." They sat there for a couple of hours with lots of visitors coming in and giving their condolences to Carol until a doctor came in and said that it was time to leave. It was very late at night. Carol held KO's hand and it felt like there was a grip on it. "Goodbye my baby boy. I love you." She said sadly. And then, they walked out of the room, leaving KO alone in the darkness.
________________________________
Oh no! KO is dead! Ok amazing readers if you've read the whole book then time to read the sequel called OK KO: The Return. I'm not gonna do any spoilers because it's an epic sequel with a big twist. Let me know what you thought of this book though. Thanks for reading my story you're all the best I can't believe you read my shit! I'm really grateful! See you all in the new sequel!

Paintbrush_Lightbulb💛