Chapter1 The New Director

<Feliciano's POV>
The band was-a called for a meeting I wonder why.. Matthew our current band director, was always ignored except for-a me! I payed attention to him.
~~~~~~~time skip by; "do you ever get tired of being random?" Asks a guy to another guy. The other guy looks at him and grows a duck beak and says "QUACK." The first guy looked at him with a duck beak and replied "Me neither."~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got to the band room. I started running in the parking lot. I smacked into someone wearing a crisp black suit and white vest and a white lacy ascot and white gloves. "Oh I'm-a sorry sir!" I apologized quickly. Not looking at the strangers face.
"It's ok, just please watch where you are going next time." The man said in his thick German accent. I looked up not as scared anymore at his face.. Man he is tall.. I thought to myself, he has-a blonde slicked back hair cool, icy, electrifying blue eyes, he's broad shouldered he looks very strong. He noticed me staring and said "Its rude to stare ya know."
"I'm-a sorry!" I replied, a ghost of a smile came upon his face.
"It's ok, don't be scared." He replied "My name is Ludwig."
"I'm Feliciano!" I replied happily smiling.
I saw Matthew our band director that nobody notices and or listens to. But me! I ran to him "Mr. Matthew~!" I called happily.
"Oh, hello Feliciano." He said his voice is only a whisper he can't talk very loud.
"How are you doing?" I asked the little Canadian man in front of me.
"Good, but I'm quitting the job here." He replied quietly
"But why?" I asked distressed
"Cause no one here listens or notices me, but you." He said in his quiet voice.
"Oh, well-a would you please write me?" I asked hopefully and he nodded, "let's get inside." He said
We all filed into the band room. It is-a loud as always with chatter from my band mates and the instruments, but we don't have our instruments today it's only a meeting. I sat down in my usual chair next to my Bella friend. Her. Name is-a Lucy, "Ciao Bella Lucy!" I greeted her happily
"Are you seriously talking to me?!" Asked Lucy
"Sí!" I replied
"Ugh. I've told you many times not to talk to me!" She replied she's just having an off day today.
Matthew stepped up to the podium and tried to speak, but the noise was-a to loud for anyone to hear his voice.
"HEY!! I THINK ZHIS IS VERY RUDE YOU TREATING YOUR BAND DIRECTOR LIKE ZHIS HE IS TRYING TO TALK YOU IMBECILES!! NOW PAY ATTENTION AND BE RESPECTFUL!" A loud German voice boomed throughout the band room. Everyone was quiet at once. We were all cowering in our seats, or I was-a anyway. He nodded at Matthew. As he began to speak.
"Thank you Ludwig. Now as I was saying I'm leaving cause you don't know how to listen to me." Said Matthew in his barely audible voice. "Ludwig will be taking my place as your director."
I smiled his way and waved, he slightly waved back. "Dismissed." Said Matthew
We all got up to leave. Mr. Ludwig sure is handsome... I thought and then kicked myself for thinking that. "He's a guy and you're a guy! Bad Feliciano and he is your new band director!!" I scolded myself.
I then went home.
A/N Hey guys how's my band mates! Yes I call you band mates! If you're currently reading my GerIta {fluff} book I'm calling you my 'little shippers' yes I'll call you something different in each book. Probably! ^-^ anyways. Should I make Feliciano play the harp? I had an amazing idea for it! Tell me what you think By PMing me or Commenting on this chapter thanks!!