Chapter 3: Crowning of Queen Towa,her dark warrior and her kaioshin slave

The guards opened all the gates to the worldkiller and he was finally looking at Towa, and her feet.

In total confidence, Towa closed her eyes and said:"Dear!You know WHAT you have to DO!"

The shadow warrior grunted. This was what he wanted...No, needed. He slowly approached her feet, blowing the guards in his way to smithereens. Finally, he kneeled down, and kissed each foot. "You...I don't know who you are...But I do know that I want you. No, I need you. Who are you?" "AHAHAHAHA!"Towa screamed her signature evil laugh.

She then started her own hot narcissistic monologue:"I am Towa, of the Makai world.
You must call me queen Towa now, as you followed the prophecy and killed my brother.

YOUR queen Towa really,as you are nothing but the dark knight prophecied to submit to me.
I orchestrated all this, and it unfolded perfectly.

Since I was a child I discovered the prophecy in an ancient ruin near my hometown:It said I shall rule the entire Universe as the Queen, and my lover warriorknight shall destroy and submit all planets who dare oppose me!
I kept it to myself,it was my little secret, I even fingered myself every night thinking about that royal fate that was promised to me."

Towa suddenly moaned, purple and black energies surrounded her, she suddenly transformed back into her Maijin form.
"YEEEEEEEEEEEES!I am finally back to full power!"
Her orgasm became so hard that her head was falling back, and the warrior had to keep Towa's feet on the ground.
Dark beams reached her heads and exploded,a beautiful and elegant black crown ,with an infinite golden symbol ,appeared on her head.
With pure joy , Towa said:
"I guess I am now officially the Queen of this Galaxy.
I shall rule it!With your powers my faithful servant!"
The loyal warrior, protector of the Queen nodded.

Then a strange white symbiosis aura engulfed Queen Towa and her lover"

It was mastered Ultra Instinct,their link unlocked the power.

It made Towa cum, she was blushing and asked her fidel knight one big favor:
"OOOOH dear! Give me an Ultra lustful foot worship!NOW, love!"

He caresses her thighs, and nods. "Shhh, of course my queen. This power between us...I like it. I love you, Queen Towa. You're the ruler that I need. Without you, my life would be useless." He begins kissing her, moaning, and soon begins licking them lightly. "Oh, Queen..."
"I am so rejoiced to have finally found the perfect lover, my life is whole again.
Those muscles make me cum so hard. Yeees!Keep licking your majesty deserves it!

Perfect !"
The demon queen suddenly moaned, and her goddess vagina cummed,she grabbed some of the liquid with her fingers and feed it to the warrior.

"Your queen wants you to massage her feet"
"But first you will take over this planet right there,but don't kill them all,make them BOW to me."

After giving the queen a last kiss on her feet,the warrior left .

A day passed , Towa was washing herself in her Jacuzzi, her servants rubbing tenderly every part of her divine body.
She missed her brave warrior knight.
She left the bath and opened her arms.
2 beautiful demon women servants dressed her up with her royal attire, and put back her beautiful black crown last.

"You may leave me now" said Queen Towa."
Then she sat on her throne ,the door opened.
It was her loyal warrior, with the head of an alien.
He offered it to Towa.

"My love!I am spoiled monarch today.Do they bow to me?"
The warrior nodded.

"Good!The Makai army will now fully annex this obedient planet into my empire"spoke the Queen.
The warrior kneeled and massaged Towa's sole and toes.

"OOOOOH!what a blessing!My feet are itchy today!"

"This foot pleasure made my thought clear, I need to take over the Time Nest."

"Go to Cotton city and bring me the Time Kaioshin ,her alive , but you can kill the rest, including Trunks and all the others heroes!"

The warrior was firmly holding Towa and licking it from North to South while she spoke.It made Towa moaned regularly.

"Ooooh!I have some big plans for this little kaio girl!"the Queen confessed.

With the time power and the time eggs, Queen Towa conquests would be unstoppable.

The warrior mission was truly the most important part of the Queen ambition.

The warrior knew he had to succeed, for his eternal love,the goddess-queen Towa .

He secretly dreamed of marrying her and becoming a devoted mighty king to her queen.

But first,he had to capture the time Kaioshin.For his loving Queen.

He entered Conton city, as the guards confronted him, he blasted them to smithereens. He teleported to Chronoa, and grabbed her. Before she could speak, he slammed her into the ground, making her unconscious, and teleported into the sky, where he summoned a large ball of ki, and cast it down, killing nearly everyone in the city. He found a coughing trunks, and before he could move, he stole his sword and stabed him with it. Finally, he went back to chronoa, and put the sword to her neck, and teleported to TowaTowa was thrilled to see her nemesis defeated and enslaved to her, Chronoa was now Towa personal property.

The vision of the time kaioshin in chains nude made her pussy moast.she commented :

"You did it, my brave warrior! You offered me my heart deepest desire,that little birch Chronoa!"