Chapter 1

"So mom, remind me again why we moved to this hell hole?", I said.

"Language young lady and we need to get away from that place and from all the bad memories."

"Yea good luck with that" I muttered under my breathe.

"What was that?", my mom asks me.

"Oh I just said that I love you so very much!!"

"Yea whatever. Just go get the rest of the boxes."

Oh joy. I walked outside to the moving truck and picked up a box and right when I turn around I slam into someone but luckily they catch the box. I look up and see the sexiest boy I have ever seen staring down at me.

"Need some help?" he chuckles

"Umm no, but thanks anyway." and I run off into my room.

Wow he was hella fineeee.

I change into a volleyball shirt and some spandex. Yep you guessed it. I play volleyball and I was captain at my old school on varsity and so they put me on varsity here too but I'm not captain.

I sat on my balcony and got out my gold iPhone 5s and got on Instagram. I was going through my feed when I hear someone shouting," HEY NEW GIRL!!!". So I look up and it's that hot guy from earlier. Seems as my room is right next to his. Fantastic.

"What do you want?!", I snap. He looks taken back then quickly recovers.

"Well you of course." he replies.

I scoff,"You wish. You couldn't have me even in your dreams."

"Whatever you say babe." he says and winks.

"If you want to keep that eye I suggest you don't call me that ever again." I spat

"Whatever you say babe."

I groan and leave to take a shower. I strip and look on the mirror at myself. I'm 5'11 and have a skinny waist and from what people say a "huge ass". And I'm also very athletic.

Once I'm out the shower I wrap myself in a towel. I put on my underwear and try to find some pj's when I hear someone whistle. I quickly cover up and turn around and see the sexy boy looking at me with nothing but lust in his eyes. I run over to the window do and close it and close my curtains. I put my pj's on and set my alarm on my phone. Yay. School tomorrow. Just great.

****************************

I wake up to my mom knocking on the door saying," wake up honey. It's time for school."

I groan on response and and roll out of bed and flop on the floor. I get up and brush my teeth and wash my face. I then put on a Miami heat jersey, with a gold chain, dark high waisted acid wash jeans, and Jordan bred 11s. Then I head down stairs for breakfast.

My mom made me my favorite breakfast which was a bacon and cheese omelette, 2 pancakes and orange juice. I ate and said thanks. I have her a kiss on the cheek and grabbed my keys to my black Lamborghini.

When I arrived at school everyone stared and watched me get out my car. Then on cue the whispers started. I just ignored them and went to the front desk. When I walked up the lady smiled and said,"New student?".

"Yea."

"Just let me go get your schedule and your guide for the day." I nodded.

She came back and gave me the paper and called the president of student counsel down. And to my luck it's sexy boy. He smirked when he saw me. Oh joy.

We are currently walking down the hallways so he can show me where everything is.

"So when should I pick you up?" he suddenly asks.

"Huh?"

"You know, for our date?"

I laugh,"There's no way in hell I would ever go anywhere with you!"

He pouts,"Why not?"

I gotta admit, that pouty face was adorable.

"Because I don't like you and I never will." I say as I walk away but my wrist was grabbed and he slammed me into his chest and was staring down at me. He has to be a 6'5. I forgot what I was thinking. I got lost in his caramel eyes.

"I bet you like me now" he whispers.

He started leaning in and so do I, but right when our lips brush against each I swipe my head to the side and whisper in his ear," never means never babe."

I turned around and walked towards the school doors with a proud smirk plastered on my face.

"Where are you going?!" he shouts after me.

"I'm skipping. What does it look like?"

"You skip?" he asked finally catching up to me.

"Duh. I'm not some good girl. I've been kicked out 11 schools."

"You have?!?!" he exclaims

"That's what I just said pretty boy. Guess your not the only bad ass at this school now are you?" I ask and hop into my car and zoom off.

I'm good.