It's Dangerous to go Alone...

"Hey Vio!" Shadow screamed walking into the room. "__xxBrokenxx__  sent us something in the mail!"

"Really? What is it?"

"It's a..." Shadow pulled the red blanket off of the glass box. "A glass box."

"No Shadow! Look in it! I see something!"

"What?" Shadow looked in it and saw three Pokéballs. "FOOD!" Shadow reached in there and put a Pokéball in his mouth.

"Haha. You're literally sucking balls." Vio said. Shadow spat it out, on the floor, quickly.
When the ball hit the floor a Charmander was released.

"Yo." It said.

"KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!" Shadow yelled and jumped into Vio's arms.

"Bish, I am fire." He snorted fire out of its nostrils.

"AAAAAAAAA!" Shadow yelled yet again. "WHAT KIND OF DIGIMON IS THIS?"

"What did you jus' say?" The fire lizard said.

"He called you a Digimon." Vio said and dropped Shadow on the floor.

"I'll spare ye." Charmander succumbed to his senses.

"Thank you all mighty being! Wait, is these the creatures they worship on the one website with furries?" Shadow said.

"NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!" Charmander said and blew fire at Shadow.

"AIEIEIEIEIEIE!" Shadow said and dove under the table.

"Shadow, calm your tits. We get those next chapter." Vio said, crossing his arms.

"Wait, what?" Shadow said puzzled.

"Nothing." Vio remarked.

"You two are losers." Charmander said.

"I'll live with that." Shadow peeped from under the table. Vio picked up the glass box again and picked up another Pokéball, and threw it under the table.

"AAAAH! HOW DID A WEED GET UNDER THE TABLE?!" Shadow bolted out from underneath the table.

"Weed?" Charmander said. "Where?"

"He like just called me a weed!" Bulbasaur wobbled out from underneath a table. "I'm like gonna cry!" She began to sob. "He hurt me on both a physical and mental level! WAAH!"

"Is it emo?" Shadow said. Vio hit him on the shoulder. "Ow!~ Hey! What's in this Bayblade?"

"Shadsy. It's a Pokéball." Vio said.

"BAYBLADE LET IT RIP!" Shadow chucked the ball next to Charmander.

"Ah! Where am I?" A tiny, blue turtle asked upon being released.

"In a house." Shadow replied.

"Oh. Shew. I thought I was being shoved in a PC box and would be forgotten for all eternity!" The turtle shook my hand. "My name's Squirtle! It's a pleasure to meet you."

"I'd rather be getting high." Charmander said in a corner.

"Thanks for the update." Squirtle said. "I'll alert the media."

Charmander shot his body around. "Don't get smart with me! People eat you in certain countries."

"At least I actually taste good. Ever heard of people lining up by the block for lizard tail?"

"Guys...like please stop fighting." Bulbasaur whined.

"Can it! You'll have plenty of time to cry in Professor Oak's lab when you're the only one left." Charmander snapped.