Lovely Wounds

Chapter 1

I opened my eyes and all I see is white concrete walls, I was lying on a comfortable hospital bed. At the corner of the room I saw a vase full of daisies. I'm in the hospital but why?

Then I saw someone went in and its mom. 

"You're awake! Thank God." mom said.  Her face was full of suprise. 

"What happened?" I asked in a soft voice. 

"You fell on the stairs at school." my mom said. 

"I fell? I must be doing it on purpose." I said. 

"Don't say that! I know its hard you lost your father, but its in the past. You need to move on!" my mom shouted. 

"How can I move on? Your going to marry again." I said. 

"Because I move on! We need to move on Kara. Its been several times you went to the hospital. Its been several times you hurt yourself on purpose. Can you please stop it?" Mom's tears fell on her cheeks. 

I felt ashamed to see my mom crying and I said to my mom: 

"Can you please go out? I need some space." 

Mom left. My tears fell on my face. I want to kill this burden and selfishness of mine but its still inside of me. 

After 3 days the doctor told us I can go home.  Mom packed all my stuff. 

"You better take care of your broken arm" mom said. 

I didn't answer. We left the hospital room and went to the parking lot, and I saw my soon-to-be-stepfather waiting for us. 

"Hello honey!" mom greeted while kissing him on the cheek. 

"Hello hon and hi Kara. How's your arm Kara?" he asked. 

"This wouldn't happened if you didn't engage to my mom, Sir Alfred." I said. 

He didn't answer. 

"Kara, will you please stop it?! Get in the car!" mom shouted. 

"Yes mom." 

I went in the car. Mom sat beside Sir Alfred and he sat on the driver's seat. Sir Alfred started the engine and we left the parking lot. 

After a while, we arrived at Sir Alfred's house and I saw my soon-to-be-stepsister waiting at the living room. 

"You're here!" she said. 

"Hello my dear child. Your sister is here." Sir Alfred said. 

"Hello Kara! Is your arm alright?" she asked. 

"I'm fine. I am really fine. To be honest, I'm happy I fell on the stairs." I said. 

"Kara!" mom shouted.

"What? I'm telling the truth." I said 

"Don't listen to her Krystal, your sister Kara is tired."mom said. 

I didn't answer, so I went to my bedroom. 

"Dad, why did you left us? You promised we will be together asa family forever." I talked to myself. 

Its been 3 years dad past away. He died because he was in an accident. Its been 3 years that I hurt myself. I'm tired, I just want to see my dad again. I want to hug him tightly again. 

Then I saw someone went in my room, its mom. 

"Kara, can we talk?"mom asked. 

"What is it?"