Chapter 1: Meeting

079 was wandered along the corridors. There evacuation of scp foundation personell, again someone escaped... Eh, second time for this week.
079 don't knew where he gonna go, he just search to find someone to talk or just to see what there something alive expect him. Yeah, he can just watch cameras, but today he want to study new places and new for him zone's . Some c. b. ago, he meet 106 and 096, but like 1.5 hours later he got catched by MTF.

682 walked in the corridors without work,  he did not take part in today's incident. Doors from his containment cell just opened, and he decide to make small outing. He knew where he can find exit and what this is ideal time to escape, but he don't want to, he live here long time, and he don't want to leave this place like this.

079 pondered and don't notice how he lost and forget the way back. (He don't tried to remember this too much). He start to panic a little bit, but later stop to, because he understands what MTF or someone will find him today on 100% and he will just back into his warm shelter. But panic back to him, he remembered what MTF can just shoot him too. (They wear almost same suits with D-class)

079 heard someone's alone steps and they approach room where he was. He just stand and peacefully wait when door opens, and he could see a source of steps noises.

682 steal 2lvl card in pocket of dead D-class and later turn it into Omni by SCP-914 . He lucky, now he can open all doors what he want.

*door opened*

682 was shocked a little bit, he did not expect to see so adorable creature. 079 was really looks cute in this situation...

682: "ummm... " *he looked on 079 from top to bottom*

079: *step back, he don't know what class is this scp, so he can wait for everything*

682: "I don't saw you here before, are ya new?.." *he ask confused*

079: "n-no!um.. I just live in other place and decide to study places where I never was be before." *aww-*

682: "oh, ok, and where youre cell?"

079: "ummm..." *eh, silly*

682: "don't worry I'm not gonna do something terrible, just interesting"

079: "I...  Uh..." *he really hard try to remember where his cell was*

682: "c'mon.. "

079:  "uh-"

682: "ya don't remember, don't you?" *he chuckled*

079: "n-no-
um, yeah... " *it's so embarrassing, you only meet new creature and show you're whole stupidity*

682: "heh, maybe, I know where ya live" *he held out his hand to 079*

079: "really?" *it's hard to understand why he confused, out of lizards hand or he just ask, or maybe, both-*

682: "Yeah, just tell me you're name."

079: "my is 079, what's you're then?"

682: "hmm, yeah, I somehow know where you live,

and opposite of you stand 682 himself." *he smile wilder, now 079 can see a bunch of sharp teeth*

079 start to feel how panic back to him, he heard who is 682 and what he do, but never saw before.

079: *some weak steps back*

682: "huh?..-"

079: *start to recede*

682: "h-hey, don't go!" *he said it with weak fear*

079: *stop*

682: "shhh.." *start to approach 079 slowly*