Chapter 18

AN: Another chapter finished :)

Ashley's POV:

When I woke up I was in a white room that I was very familiar with and there was a very annoying beeping sound next to me. I sat up to see that I was in the hospital again. There was a needle stuck in my arm and a cast on my right leg while my left leg has a bandage wrapped around it. There was a soft snore next to me. I looked over to my left to see Hunter sleeping with a few tear stains on his face.

'What happened?' I asked Galaxy.

I was met with silence. I didn't feel my wolf at all. I couldn't feel my powers and my supernaturals, I only felt my horse. Spirit was pacing back and forth. No matter what, she kept ignoring me. I sighed and unplugged the machines. The machines went silent.

'Spirit, talk to me! What happened?!'

'I don't know, all I remember is getting attacked by rouges and Hunter saving us and then we woke up here' she replied.

'Oh... what happened to the others?' I asked.

'I don't know either' she mumbled.

'Oh, ok' I mumbled.

I got up but soon collapsed. Hunter woke up and looked at me in shock.

"You're up?! He said that you might never wake up!" He helped me up and gave me a hug.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Nothing... guys! She's up"

"Ash!" Heather broke down the door and gave me a tight hug.

"C-Can't breathe r-right now" I stuttered as I tried to catch my breath.

She blushed and let go of me. Jason came in and I instantly saw his mark. It was outline of a wolf with Heather's initials, H.S.

I turned to Heather and saw that Jason had marked her as well. They had the same mark but Heather had Jason's initials, J.M.

I looked at them as if expecting them to say something and they chuckled nervously under my gaze.

"How long was I out for?"

"You were out for..." Heather trailed off.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "I. Said. How. Long. Was. I. Out. For."

"You were out for 5 days." She mumbled.

"And in that 5 days you got marked?!" I yelled.

She gulped and nodded. I crossed my arms and glared at her.

"I'll tell you what you missed out on... later... wanna go out on a run?" She mumbled.

"... fine" I sauntered towards my room with Hunter following.

"So..." He started.

"Yes?" I asked.

"How are you doing?" He questioned.

"Terrible! My wolf and my other supernaturals disappeared, I only have my horse with me, Spirit doesn't know anything. All I know is getting attacked by rouges and you coming then I woke up here." I explained.