Author's Note

Wow.  This one was the fastest I have ever written, and the most fun, and I'm proud to enter it in the Watty's.    I'd like to thank every person who has read this far, seeing the read count and getting new followers makes me want to write even more.  Thanks to everybody who supports "A Pokemon Tale," as this summer has been tough between school and work.  

I've been looking forward to writing this one since I began.  I sincerely hope this one was your favorite yet, as well.  What do you think about the origins of the Phantom? Was he right in doing what he did?  How will Blue handle dealing with running a Gym?

As most of you should have suspected, the next installment A Champion is all about the Kanto Pokemon League Championships.  What this book lacked in battles, the next should surely make up for.  Battles, battles, battles, and more battles.  Speaking of battles, special special thanks to @RecklessAnalyst for helping to write the battle between Machoke and Magmar in this book, and he is being a BIG help in helping develop these battles for the Championships.  Also, I dedicate this author's note to @Eeveelutionmaster for reading through this series eagerly at lightning speeds.  Hard to ask for a better reader than that!

Breaking tradition with my last two stories, I'm sorry to report that I have 0% of the next book written, so there's no "sneak preview."  However, I will end with some important questions that should get you all speculating on some plot points in the next book:

1. Who are the three trainers from Johto?

2. Who is the Phantom?

And most importantly, the question that I promise WILL BE ANSWERED: Who will be the next Champion?

Again, thanks for all the support, I hope I don't keep you waiting too long!