confessions (Niall Horan)

“Hey guys!” I exclaimed as I walked into the house of none other then Niall Horan from One Direction.

We were about to have one of our famous movie nights. 

“Hey Trinity” Niall said with a goofy grin he always had when we were in the same room.

I smiled in response, which made him blush like mad. 

“What are we watching this week?” I asked 

Louis looked up from his spot on the couch. 

“ Dead Silence” he said with a creepy looking smile. 

Eleanor hid into his chest. I couldn’t blame her, I wasn’t looking forward to this movie either. 

“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you” Niall said patting the empty space next to him. 

I had no problem sitting down next to him. He made me feel safe. You know those butterflies in your stomach? They always seem to collect whenever he touches me. 

*.*.*

“Let’s never watch a scary movie again!” Liam said. 

I looked up from Niall’s chest to see Liam cuddling close to Dani, but it looked like she was comforting him. 

“Agreed” I said with enthusiasm. 

I looked up at Niall for his opinion. I caught his stunning blue eyes staring into my big brown ones. I felt frozen into place. His gaze holding me there captive. 

“Well, I guess we should go” Harry said. 

The others mumbled there goodbyes. Leaving in record time. Niall was the first to look away. The color red filling his pale checks. I smiled at the sight. 

“You always do the to me” he whispered only loud enough for me to hear

“Do what?” I asked. 

He looked back down at me. His gaze hard and serious. 

“Make me fall deeper” he said 

“Deeper? In what?” I asked. 

I could feel my heart race. It felt like it was going to explode. My nerves were on end praying he was going to say those words I have been wanting to hear since we meet. He blushed and looked away a small smile on his handsome face. 

“Deep…” he sighed. 

I waited patiently. Not wanting to rush him

“Trinity, I-” he paused again. 

He looked nervous. I grabbed his hand for support. Hoping maybe he will confess. 

He smiled and I smiled back. 

“ Trinity, I love you” he said with confidence

My smile grew bigger. I felt so happy and everything became lighter. 

“Niall-” I started. 

“it’s ok if you don’t feel the same” he said looking down at our hands. 

“Niall, I love you too” I said. 

I was easier to say knowing he felt the same. He looked up a huge goofy grin on his perfect face. 

“you do?” he asked. 

I nodded. 

“yeah” I whispered. 

What happened next was perfect. He kissed me. Soft and light but with the passion I had been waiting for. He pulled away a smile still on his face. 

“so does this make you my girlfriend?” he asked 

I laughed lightly. 

“only if this makes you my boyfriend” I said. 

He smiled and kissed me again.