First Date (Harry Styles)

I fixed my hair in the mirror one more time. This was it, the chase was over. He got me. I jumped when I heard my doorbell ring. 

“Hey!” I said plastering a smile on my face trying to hid the nerves. 

“Hello” he said with a seductive smile. 

That just added to my nerves. It has been rumored that Harry Styles always kisses on the first date. 

“ You look beautiful” he said referring to my torn jeans jack wills hoodie. 

He told me to dress casual in jeans, for what I’m not sure. 

I smiled blush appearing on my tan skin. 

“are you ready?” he asked.

I nodded. 

‘well here goes nothing’ I thought to myself. 

“So were are you taking me exactly?” I asked 

He smiled. 

“I guess I should tell you now” he said. 

I waited for him to continue. 

“do you like paintball?” he asked. 

A smile appeared on my full lips. 

“paintball is fun” I said. 

He laughed. 

*.*.*

I crouched under on of the many walls in the small felid. Waiting for my target to come out of hiding. I smiled as I saw brown curly hair popping out or the tunnel in the middle of the felid.  I waited until he made the move to run to another wall, hitting him square in the chest. I laughed as I rose form my stance. Harry made is way over to me. 

“I didn’t know you were so good at paintball” he said with an impressed smile. 

I shrugged a smile on my face. 

“I have brothers” I said. 

He nodded. 

“makes senses” he said. 

 He took off my helmet. He smiled as he grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him. His face was close to mine and I could feel the kiss fast approaching. That is until we were both bombarded by paintballs. 

I looked around for the person who just ruined my hair. To my surprise it was the rest of the band. I looked up at Harry, he didn’t look to happy. 

“Boys, what did I tell you about crashing my dates” Harry said frustration clear in his voice. 

“you never let us meet the girl” Louis said. 

“And this is why” Harry mumbled. 

I laughed. Harry looked at me like I was crazy. 

“I don’t mind” I said, “lets see if my skills are anything against the famous one direction” I said 

Harry smirked. 

“your on!”