Lonely Years

A nine year old Anna was talking to Joan."Am I just a spare like people say?"she asked while looking into Joan's eyes."I know you won't answer,but I'll keep asking!"Anna said with a grin in her face.Her parents were too busy with Elsa.She had no idea why.Anna was never tired.She started riding her bike around the halls.Her sister never answered her questions."Nope.I guess we will never build a snowman."She thought sadly.She didn't notice that she was about to hit a wall.

"Ouch,what did just happen,ouch ouch!"Anna screamed in pain."Gerda,help meeeee!I hurt my leg so bad!"She screamed as Gerda rushed to help her.

"You should be careful"the King said."Anna,is your leg okay?"the queen asked."Yes it's okay but,why aren't you around Elsa now?She's the center of attention!"an angry Anna shouted.Being jealous of her sister's fame."Anna,what are you talking about,we love you!"the King said,now he was angry."I don't know,I'm being called a spare around the town!"Anna burst into tears as she buried her head into the queen's skirt.

When she left the room,she saw Elsa."Hi Elsa!"Anna said.But Elsa didn't seem to care.Or she looked like she didn't care.Elsa returned to her room.Anna was heartbroken again.She felt betrayed,they played in snow,built snowmen,almost did everything together.But now,Elsa was a stranger.Who ignored her with all her being.Anna cryed again.But this time,she was strong.She was furious at Elsa.She went to her room as she yawned.Looked at Elsa doll and said,"Where did you go?"and fell asleep.