Prouloge

Hanahaki disease, a disease that was believed to be only a myth and legends that aren't supposed to be real. The disease that was caused by the feelings that most people feared of, 'love'.

Love is something Frightening, it may be soft on the outside but deadly on the inside. One whom experienced it may feel happy,freshened,care,undeniable sacrifice for their dearest once.. but once the loved ones rejected you, it'll stab you right on the heart mercilessly.

The pain hurt far more than just feelings, it hurt souls and mental condition to the point it'll hurt someone's physical appearance.

You see, once someone hurt another being's feeling, the pain scar for the rest of your lifetime. Somesay even when you've become a spirit, it still haunts you, following everywhere you go.

But hanahaki isn't some scar that caused by love pain, it's the other way around. Once you're fallen in love for a certain special person, you would feel a butterfly flying around in your stomache-they say. They say it also feels like flowers are blooming inside their stomache, this is Hanahaki. At first,it was just a words that describe how good it feels to fall in love, but the words became real and it came into reality growing inside someone's lungs.

It grows when you fall too deeply into someone, the pain was caused because of only such thing as that.

You know the saying of 'he/she took my breath away'? That is what hanahaki would do if it grew inside your lungs. It literally took your breath away to the point you can't breathe again, in other words...

Lifeless.

How? Once the flowers grew inside you, it spreads throughout the space covering the air inside it.

You cough up the flowers in you once you are diagnose having Hanahaki disease.

First, it might be light, but it gets heavier.

THey say, the darker the flower is, the more the petals spread in the lungs.

Even the colour of the petal describe what type of love you're experiencing.

- unrequited

-forced

-normal

-love sick

-possesive

There's a way of how to cure it, 3 ways. Found out in the story shall we?

*IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE READ!*

Note : "I suggest you read the second part of route to the next ending, it have decent grammar compared to the first route (because I wrote it in 3rd grade.) I apologized deeply if i updated late, schools are getting more strict."