chapter 3 : ( kuroba kaito & Hakuba Saguru)

It is morning, the light that came from the sun penetrate through his cotton curtain reaching Shinichi's closed eyes.

The detective whined at the sudden light pass through the crease of his eyes directly onto his Pupil.

He closed his eyes with his palm groaning at his back slightly hurting due to wrong position when he was sleeping that Long night he would remember.

'I should've closed the Curtain that night. Consequences are truly frightening.' Shinichi regret his clumsiness and forgetness.

Shinichi sat up on top of his mattress rubbing his tired eyes clearing the blurry Vision cause due to Sleeping too long. The pain he felt from the preassure of rubbing it was ignored and he goes straight to his bathroom while grabbing the nearest towel.

The sound of the shower's water falling onto the ceramic floor echoes trough out the room. Shinichi Enters the shower range and let the water flows down his body while he slide back his hair revealing his temple.

He continues his Shower activities for a good 7.45 minutes.

(Wow, i showered for 45 minutes-Author.)

Finishing, he close the tab and grab the towel that was hanged on the shower's door. Shinichi circled the fabric around his waist and connect it folding the other end inside the other side. Finishing touch, he brushes his teeth and washes it spitting out the waste.

Shinichi walk over to his Closet, opening the wooden door and avert his eyes at his plain clothes. Lazu to pick, and no sense of style, he picked whatever he thinks is comfortable for the rest of the day to wear while investigating Crimes he would certainly met later. After all, Death favors him quite dearly.

Wearing a plain white thin sweater and a pair of jeans with sneakers to match it up. He was planning to put on his usual-daily detective suit, but today's just not the day due to yesterday.

And of course, he wouldn't forgot a cup of coffee to refresh his Paled face.

Picking up a cup from the cabinet, he makes coffee. Pouring the black bitter liquid he loves so much and drinks it elegantly. Feeling his stress had been wash over by the bitterness of the liquid.

Blue sapphire eyes squinted towards the envelope on his kitchen counter, yes, kitchen counter and not the mail box. The envelope had been made rushly if he would be detailed explaining, it's almost as if the person is afraid to get caught?

He touch the paper hand-made envelope and rubbed the pointy edge of it, he grabbed it in his grasp and open it harshly, making the rest of the paper surrounding it ripped apart.

A piece of hard paper inside and a pendant, shaped of a full moon with slight decorations surrounding it. Just by looking at the thing, Shinichi perfectly knew who send the letter, The bastard last night.

Shinichi let out a tiring sigh, thinking too bothersome, he decided he would read the paper later when he's in the mood for it, not that he want to. Shinichi grabbed his bag filled with his packed stuff and went outside After locking the mansion's door fastly.

He walks near the busy street of Beika and stretch up his hand signaling for a nearby taxi driver, a car with yellow paint and with and black chess pattern line up on each side. The text 'taxi' could be seen infront of the car and on top of the car, precisely on the sign.