Chapter 1

April 7, 2017 

Naomi feet tapped rapidly as her blood boiled. She was waiting on her best friend Vivian to finish getting dress and put on her make up. It seemed like she had been waiting for hours and bad enough Naomi didn't want to go but she promised her best friend. Naomi and Vivian shared a house in the depths of Ft Lauderdale by the beach. It wasn't big but it was perfect for Naomi because she loved her city and it was a nice quiet neighborhood. She loved living with Vivian but hated how long it always took her to get ready. 

"I swear to god Vi if you don't hurry up, you're going by yourself" Naomi yelled.

"Ok girl wait! You know I have to look perfect' Vivian yelled back. 

"I don't know why" Naomi spat back rolling her eyes.

"Just in case I see my husband, duhh" Vivian stated as if it was obvious as she grabbed the keys. 

"Who says we're even gonna see them? And by the way you're driving" Naomi said with attitude. 

"I have faith girl and no problem you drive slow anyway"Vivian shot back laughing and Naomi rolled her eyes.

They pulled out the driveway as Vivian connected the aux cord to her phone. Naomi just rolled her eyes which caused Vivian to laughed. The song "Fuxk" by XXXTentacion and Ski Mask The Slump God blasted through the car.  

"I don't even get what you see in them" Naomi stated. 

"Their actually really talented if you listen to them" Vivian said. 

No, I don't like loud yelling music that sounds like a whole bunch of bullshit mixed together" Naomi said. 

"This isn't the only music type of music they make. If you listened, you'll know they have different styles" Vivian said rolling her eyes. 

"Sorry, I can't listen to someone who is homophobic and beats on woman" Naomi said. 

First off he is not homophobic and he does not beat on woman. Plus he's from Broward like us, you should support them" Vivian said annoyed. 

Just cause he from Broward, doesn't mean I have to support them. I don't support ignorant behavior " Naomi said. 

"Who else is putting Broward on the map though? And you actually believe that shit? You know most of the time the news just make up shit. TMZ is the worst source of information. I don't even know who watches that garbage" Vivian said. 

How do you know if he actually did it or not? Naomi said 

Have you ever heard of innocent to proven guilty? To me he is innocent until I see some proof. Yeah X may have a bad imagine in the media but he's actually talented and intelligent plus he is the only artist that really interacts with his fans. You should give them a chance" Vivian stated. 

"No, I'm good love. Enjoy. I'm only going to this concert with you but you wanted me to come" Naomi stated firmly. 

Vivian sucked her teeth and got off I-95 as she cut through neighborhoods to get to the stadium. 

"There's a huge crowd of people in the road" Naomi warned Vivian. 

"Well they better get out the way fore they get hit. I'm going to see my husband Ski tonight" Vivian stated as she approached the crowd honking the horn. It seemed to be hundreds of fans and police blocking off all three intersections. In order to leave you would have to do a U-turn. They sat there for an hour as they watch the police pushed and shoved the crowd. Naomi wanted to leave but she knew how much this meant to her best friend so she decided to be patient.