Is That My Shirt?

Kwite stood up, wincing at the pain in his lower back area. Brandon and him had a little fun the night before. He slowly limped to the dresser and looked inside.

 "I have nothing to wear.." He whined. Kwite looked at Brandon and softly smiled at the sleeping male, before opening his side of the dresser and pulling out a large shirt.

 "I hope he won't be mad.." Kwite softly whispered to himself as he slid his shirt over his head and tugged it down. The bottom of the shirt went down to his knees, and he giggled happily before he walked out of the room.

"Wait a second, let me catch my breath..remind me how it feels to hear your voice.." He sang.

"Your lips are movin, I can't hear a thing..livin life as if we had a choice." Kwite paused, then began singing again.

"Anywhere, anytime, I would do anything for you, anything for you. Yesterday got away, melodies stuck inside your head, a song in every breath." He took a deep breath and continued.

 "Sing me to sleep now, sing me to sleep. Won't you sing me to sleep now? Sing me to sleep..a song in every breath."

"Wow..you're good, Kwitie." Kwite jumped when he heard Brandon's voice behind him, a large smile on his face. Brandon looked over Kwite's body, noticing the large shirt the male was wearing.

"Is..is that my shirt?" He asked. Kwite blushed and nodded, looking down. Brandon smirked and picked up the smaller male, licking his lips slowly.

"You look so good with my shirt on." He said as he made his way back to the bedroom with Kwite in his arms. He tossed the blushing boy on their shared bed and crawled on top of him.

"But you'd look even better with nothing on~"