Kwite's Hero

Kwite was walking along the street late at night. The moon was covered by the clouds, and he could hear the birds and owls.

"Give me your money." Kwite yelped and jumped, backing up at the sight of the masked man who had a knife, holding it to the hoodie-wearing males throat.

"I don't have any- ack!" He winced as the man pushed the metal blade into his neck.

"I said, give me your money. Now." Kwite shook his head, making the man dig the blade further into his neck.

"I don't have any, I swear!!" Brandon heard someone cry out in pain, instantly recognizing the voice of his best friend and long time crush, Kwite. He had his black hoodie on, his hood up since it was the middle of December, along with a maroon bandana covering the bottom half of his face. He was gonna go see Kwite to finally say he liked him but noticed a masked man next to Kwite.

"Don't make another fucking move or I'll blast your ass into space." He called out, lunging forward and knocking the knife out of the man's hand. The masked man looked shocked before turning and running.

"Brandon." Kwite fumed. Brandon froze and looked at Kwite.

"Who's..uh..Who's Brandon?" He fidgeted awkwardly, looking down. Kwite had a large gash running down his neck, his gaze set on Brandon.

"Do you have ANY idea what time it is?" Kwite shouted, looking at Brandon's outfit and noticing the pajamas underneath it.

"Sh!!" Brandon tried to get Kwite to calm down, but the hoodie-wearing male wouldn't listen.

"And you're out here..IN YOUR PAJAMAS!!" He shouted again. Brandon picked up Kwite and started running down the street, trying to get to his house without anyone noticing.

"Not so loud!" He hissed in Kwite's ear, making the male squirm.

"No, you put me down this instant!!" Brandon sighed, reaching Kwite's house and setting him down. The male had tears streaming down his face, blood running down his neck, and his fists clenched.

"Are you insane?" He whispered. Brandon looked confused, but shook his head.

"Don't do that again, you dumbass. You could have gotten hurt or killed and it would've been MY fault. I don't want you dying for my weak ass!" Kwite whimpered, pressing a hand to the cut on his neck. Brandon was silent.

"Come in. Take your 'hero' outfit off." Kwite pulled Brandon into the house, pushing him down on the couch before he walked to the bathroom and grabbed some bandages for his neck.

"I don't want you to die..you have to understand that. If you die..I'll have no one to live for, Brandie.." Shocked, Brandon looked at Kwite. He had the biggest crush on him since they met, and he returned his feelings..

"Kwite, c'mere.." He called, gesturing for the male. Kwite slowly walked over to him, sitting down beside him. Brandon cupped Kwite's face and softly kissed him. The hoodie-wearing male was surprised, but soon relaxed and kissed back.

"I love you, Brandon..so much.." Kwite whispered when they pulled away. Brandon smiled and let Kwite cuddle into his side.

"I love you too, Kwite." No other words were needed. They both cuddled into each other, silently saying 'I love you' to the other.

Dedicated to kwiite