vii

I woke up next to Matt. Ethan was gone so I decided to check out my abilities. I walked deeper into the woods and found an open area. I took a deep breath and thought about what I wanted to be. A fox. The shuddering went through my body and I was covered with a blonde coat and was on all fours. I sniffed the air, smelling the water of the creek. Thirst raced through my body and I took off towards the water. My new form was slower than the wolf so I decided to shift back to that. I grew at least a foot and muscle laced my limbs. My legs flew under me as I approached the water.

   I soon reached it and began to lap up as much water as I could. The smell of burning wood filled my nose and I looked up to see a fog of smoke coming from about a mile away. Ethan. I ran towards it and soon came to an opening where Ethan was surrounded by flames. He looked nervous. The flames touched him and he cried out. My instincts took over and I jumped into the flames, locking my jaw around the hood of his sweatshirt and yanking him out. I didn't feel anything. Ethan was couching off to the side and I new he needed water soon. I picked him up by his hood again and slung him onto my back, trotting towards the water again.

   Dipping my shoulder, he slid off into the water. I tucked my nose under his head and flicked some water on his face.

"Thanks," he coughed out. I grunted and stepped away from him.

"So can you only be a wolf?" I shook my head and thought about being a horse. My legs stretched out and I suddenly had hooves.

"Cool. I wonder if you can do mystical creatures." I thought about a dragon and soon I was hovering above ground and had the wingspan of a school bus.

"Holy shit," Ethan stumbled back and fell. The dust kicked up from the wind of my wings. I changed back to my human form and sneezed as the sand tickled my nose. Ethan laughed and grabbed my hand.

"Come on,"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
hey readers.....fuck i'm so cringe sorry. there will be good stuff coming😎so just keep doing what you're doing and don't forget to vote plssssssssss lol kidding only if you want. i mean i would love it if you did but you know. i would also love it if you told your buddies about my book but it's cool if you don't want to. antyways thanks for reading ✌🏻