Seigen x Yukari [Date Part3]

Walking around the area Seigan was still looking for yukari, normally she'd return on her own when she's cools down but it's gotten quite late with no sign of her so her ex-husband decided to get off his throne and look for her.

He knew his ex-wife had a childish side and can be really stubborn- a trait she passed down to their daughter. It was fairly easy to convince her if sweets were on han

"Now where'd she run off too?" Seigan sighed, it's been nearly an hour and still no sign of yukari.

As the sun was setting it kept getting darker. Seigen wondered how long were they out for.

Before going to the restaurant, Seigan was dragged to the mall by yukari. She spent god know how many hours on the window shopping and at one point got into a cat fight with another lady over some cute duck pattern curtains which Seigan knew she wasn't going to actually buy.

Well As long as she was happy Seigan didn't really care. The sound of his cellphone ruined seigan's flash back as he fished it out of his pocket with an irked look on his face. It was his father-in-law.

" Is yukari with you right now?!"

Seigan didn't even get the chance of dropping his usual 'yo' in the unimpressed tone when suddenly zenkichi blurted out. The alarming tone of his voice alerted seigen.

"We were together, she got pissed and left me"

" . . . . "

His father-in-law suddenly calling him to know the whereabouts of his daughter when he literally told him not call him unless something big happens already made the atmosphere full of tension and zenkichi's silence on the other end of the line wasn't helping.

"Gramps, if you don't speak up this instance -"

" it's alright. We have it under control seigen. Just go home"

"what's going on and where the hell is my wife, you old fart!" The phone against his ear cracked a bit from being clutched too hard.

"We've received a note at the dormitory, it him... He wishes for you to suffer the same fate he did. He has my daughter seigen."The desperate tone of his father-in-law wasn't music to his ears.

This man gave the whereabouts of his son to Seigan despite knowing that Seigan was going to put him out of his misery. To hear a man like that to talk in a broken voice.
_ _ _

"Ah Seigan, you're finally here!" Yukari squealed.

It would have been their normal routine as Seigan went out and came back late but yukari wouldn't mind and ask him about dinner with her lovely smile.

If it weren't for the fact that she had been kidnapped by a rouge exorcist for taking revenge against Seigan for a past incident. Who now was helping yukari set the table.

Looking back and forth between his ex- wife and her kidnapper. Marching up to the guy he grabbed him by the front of his shirt. Splat the sound of yukari's spatula hitting seigen's head.

"No ruining dinner time and that's not how we treat guests seigen"

"A guy who kidnapped you and sent threat letters to your dad is a guest of our house? I know you have a childish side but this really is too much-"

" you haven't asked for forgiveness and making a a scene in front of the guest and telling me I am being too much ?" Yukari in the perfect housewife role standing toe to toe with her ex-husband returning the glare he was giving her.

The so called kidnapper and houseguest darted between the couple before mouthing 'I wouldn't make her mad if I were you' to seigen who raised a brow at him.

Mate you've been with her only for a few hours, don't tell me how to handle her.

"He didn't hurt me Seigan, we just talked" yukari said lightly to seigen, her words accompanied by a tender smile.

Seigan wasn't sure of what he was supposed to feel at the moment be glad yukari was safe? murder the guy for kidnapping her? a reasonable choice But she looked totally normal. So the question remained as it was what the fuck happened between these two?

The three of them sat down together and ate in peace- well seigen was not surprisingly in a bad mood constantly glaring at the guy sitting opposite to him and next to the guy was his fluffy haired ex-wife who was chatting away with the target of our precious anger. under seigen's constant watch the guy seemed a bit paranoid you could say. although seigen knew that he showed no moments to ease his short-termed visit. be it anger for kidnapping yukari or plain jealousy, you'll never know.

After waving her byes to the new friend she made, she turned her attention towards seigen who seemed to be sulking after being ignored by her throughout the dinner. not that he'll admit. yukari takes pride in the fact that she can easily distinguish between her beloved's angry expressions.

Walking up to him she lightly kissed his right cheek and retired to upstairs. Seigen smiled to himself even though it was for a second before changing into his usual expression. It didn't went unnoticed by yukari who reached the middle of the stairs.

Everything went well but seigen couldn't help but feel he was forgetting something, something very important. he brushed aside the thought and followed his ball of fluff upstairs.

- - -

how exactly did yukari managed to convince her kidnapper to not kill her and invited him to join her and the source of his anger-her ex-husband for dinner? and what was the important thing seigen was forgetting?

_ _ _

Author's Note:

Back from the grave, mates. Yo.
Reviews? :)