He Finds Your Fan Account (T.H)

"Omg! Isn't he just so cute in this pic?! I love him so much." Your boyfriend Tom was spread across the couch in your apartment giggling at things on his phone when he started reciting random phrases in a girly voice.

"What was that babe?" You entered the living room with a bowl of popcorn in hand when you noticed the amused look on Tom's face.

He scrolled through his phone again and began reading another phrase. "I die every time I see his abs omg." His sentence was followed by a snort and he began laughing uncontrollably.

"Tom what are you reading?" You walked over and snatched the phone out of your boyfriends hand to figure out what he was laughing at.

You felt your heart plummet to the pit of your stomach as you saw the familiar Instagram page displayed on the phone screen.

Before you met Tom, you were a huge fan of him and had been since his role in the Impossible. After a while, you decided to create a fan page for him to connect with other fans and to show your support. Of course, after you met Tom and got closer with him, you logged out of the account and had long since forgotten about it. Until now.

"What's so funny about a fan account?" You kept your voice as calm as possible even though you wanted nothing more than to throw his phone against a wall and shatter it to pieces.

Tom got up from the couch and took his phone back from you while wiping the tears from his eyes. "Darling, I know it's your account." He locked eyes with you and grabbed your shoulder. "You don't have to be embarrassed, I think it's sweet."

You drew your eyebrows together and shook your head, looking down at his phone again. "I do not, nor have I ever owned a fan account by the name of (Enter Account Name Here)."

He rolled his eyes and scrolled to the top of the page pointing to the Bio "Does this or does it not say Y/N?" He raised his eyebrows and shoved the phone in your face to show you.

You sighed with defeat and plopped down on the couch. "Fine. Fine. You caught me." You put your hands up to show that you were guilty. "The Account is mine but I don't use it anymore." You brought your hands back down and clasped them on your lap as Tom took a seat next to you on the couch.

"Love, I think it's adorable and you really don't need to be embarrassed." He brought his hand to your knee and rubbed small circles into the fabric of your pants. "I knew you were a fan the second I met you considering the fact that you almost passed out when I asked you on a date."

You smiled at him and pulled out your own phone logging back into the account. "Should we post something?" A large grin appeared on his face which immediately gave you the answer.

He took the phone from your hand and ran to the mirror in your bathroom to snap a selfie then returned to the living room with a smile on his face. "Here ya go." He places he phone back in your hands and you glanced down at the screen, admiring his handiwork.

"This is perfect." You started tapping away on your phone and posted the finished product to the account.

Proud to call this one mine 💕💕

"Done!" You tossed Tom your phone and you saw his eyes light up as he looked at the post.

"I love it." He picked you up and set you on his lap leaving his lips inches away from yours. "And I love you." You grabbed the fabric of his shirt and closed the distance between the two of you by pressing your lips to his.

You pulled away from the kiss, breathless, and brought your hands up to play with the brown curls on the top of your boyfriends head. "I love you too." You whispered sweetly into his ear. "More than you know."

~~

Hello everyone! Sorry this ones so short. I just wanted to make it cute without dragging to out :)
Also, while we're on the topic of fan pages, you lovelies should go follow mine on Instagram which is tomhollanders.1996
You really didn't think I would make it all the way through this chapter without a little shameless self promo did you? 😉
Anyways, I need to start figuring out a posting schedule but I feel like I'll get to lazy and end up ditching it but whatever. 🤷‍♀️😅
Love you guys ❤️❤️