Good And Bad

Trey Pov

After i talked to my wife . Yes i know i cheated on her with Ah'nna and i know it wasn't right but i really love my wife .

I walked in the kitchen and found a note sitting on the counter . After i read it i just stared up at the ceiling .

Damn i fucked up , i cheated on my wife , Ah'nna thinks she was just a quicky , and she could possibly be pregnant .

Ah'nna Pov

After i left i walked to my house . Then i opened our garage to find a pink & black Lambo with a bow on it . Beside it was a note from my daddy .

Hey Babygirl ,

Sorry you couldn't spend Christmas and your birthday with me and Kira so i brought you this car and i hope you drive safe and don't get in any trouble .

-Love Daddy

I ran to the car and hopped in , i already had clothes and about $9,000 . Daddy always keeps me paid . I was taking a little trip , and did i mention I'm going to be 18 in 2 days now .

I went to a place no one would find me ...my mom's sister . Which is all the way in ATL so imma just take a plane and have them send over my car .

In ATL

I walked in my Aunt Meka house i started screaming her name .

"Auntie Meka ! You home !" I yelled

"Who's at th--" she said the stopped amd ran to me to hug me

"I ain't seen you in so long , how you been ? Where's your dad and Kira ?" She asked

"Well they kinda aren't here with me but i and they're on a trip" i said

"It's ok , i can just call him and tell him you're at my house and everything is fine" she said

"So can i spend Christmas with you and it's also going to be my 18th birthday" i said getting happy

Truly i was still sad from what Trey had done to me but hey it's Christmas plus it is cold as hell out here in ATL .

"So you're dad was a little upset about you leaving alone but he said you can stay and he loves you" she said and i just nodded

"By the way I'm having a little Christmas party , so i want you to help me cook" she said smiling

"Ok , well I'm going to sleep ...Night" i said as i yarned heading to the guest room getting ready for bed

Next Morning

Trey Pov

So Kelly (My wife) wants me to go to ATL with her for Christmas to one of her friends little parties to try and cheer me up . I have to admit i have been a little depressed so thats probably why .

We got packed up and headed to the airport . I wonder what Ah'nna is doing right now .

We got on the plane then when we got to ATL we drove to this beautiful house . Of course i was covering myself up in public .

She knocked on the door as we got out with our bags . Soon they finally opened the door and I'm guessing this is her friend Meka .

"Meka ! Baby !" She said hugging her

"Hey Kelly , and if it isn't the handsome Trey Songz himself" she said laughing

"Yeah , and you must be Meka" i said

"Yes , nice to meet you ...come on in . Oh and by the way my niece is here and she's busy in the kitchen cooking . You can meet her when we have dinner i guess . Now come on in ." she said moving aside

We walked passed the kitchen and it had this teenager cooking dancing and singing . I just chuckled a keep walking . Shawty had a fatty tho .

Ah'nna Pov

My aunt didn't tell me we had guest at all but whatever . I finished up dinner for us . I cooked green beans , mac & cheese , rice dressing , && fried chicken .

Dinner was ready and i looked some what presentable . I was wearing some camo leggings , with my red Nicholas State hoodie , && just my black ankle socks .

I fixed everyones dinner then walked in the front room to tell them it was done and i couldn't believe who i saw , Trey !

"Uhmm , Auntie Meka ...dinner is ready" i said trying to sound normal

"Oh well i would like you to meet Kelly and Trey" she said

"I actually already know Trey , thats my teacher" i said looking away

"Oh , thats great" she said

"Mmhm" i mumbled

"Ok now come on lets eat dinner" she said as we all got up

After we ate Auntie Meka and Kelly had went out to buy some stuff for the party . As soon as they left i ran in my guest room and locked the door .

It had a bathroom in my room so i took my shower and put on some black gym shorts , black & white big t-shirt , and nike socks .

Then there was a knock on my door . Assuming it would be my auntie since it's been almost 3 hours since she was gone i opened the door .

Big mistake ...

"What do you want Trey ?" I asked annoyed

"To say I'm sorry Ah'nna , i should have told you i was married and i shouldn't have did that to you . It's not the same without you , i miss you . Please forgive me" he said looking down at me

"Bye Trey" i said slamming the door in his face

I was on my Instagram when all of a sudden i got a notification and followers coming in like crazy . It was because of Trey . It's a picture of me sleeping and the caption was "Please forgive me Ah'nna ? @X.Ahnna.X"

I smiled that he would actually do that for me to forgive him . I got up so i can go talk to Trey but he was already by my door crying .

"Trey , you ok ?" I asked

"Im sorry Ah'nna" he whispered looking down

"Shhh it's ok" i said as i got down to comfort him

"This can't continue , either me or her" i said looking at him

"I love you Ah'nna , but i also love my wife" he said

"Well , when you choose i will be waiting" i got up and went to bed

1 Year Later

Well it's been one year and Trey actually chose me . It wasn't that hard after he found out his wife actually cheated on him too .

But lately Trey has been staying out late oh and did i mention we have a child together . Rashon Tramaine Neverson , he's staying with my grandma for 2 weeks since she wants to spend time with him .

I was laying down when i got a call from Trey . All i heard was movement so he probably just pocket dialed me . I was about to hang up when i heard moaning and 'yeah baby right there' .

"Hello ...Trey !" I yelled

"Tremaine ...aww hell nahh" i yelled

"Trey !" I yelled

I just hung up and sat there thinking what to do .

Next Morning

Trey Pov

I had a real nice time with the ladies last night . Then i woke up alone in a bed then i checked my phone . 10 missed calls and one answered for an whole hour . From Ah'nna ...

[A/N:If yall wanna see that next chapter imma need some votes . Ok bye now .]